AppleCraft - FTB |FTB Beta-A 1.4.2|Whitelist or |No PvP - Creeper Explosions Off

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
This is just a basic introduction to the AppleCraft - Magic World

Now With Thaumcraft!

NO WHITELIST!.

AppleCraft has run several servers from Vanilla to Tekkit to Spout and I have decided that a move over to FTB would be a good idea. I also enjoy the FTB SSP and SMP and thought I'd bring a good server out for people who want to build without the risk of other players killing you.

applecraft.dyndns.org:25565

Rules :

1. Grief = Ban
2. Stealing = Grief
3. Insulting = Grief
4. Grief = BAN

DIFFICULTY IS AT MAXIMUM! D:

25 Slot Server - Can Upgrade depending on server performance.

Banned items : Nothing (Lets see how far we can go before I have to make cuts)

This is a beta server. Who knows what will happen and when. If something goes wrong I will try to remedie it but I cannot guarentee amazing performance. My system specs are as follows.

2.66Ghz 16 Core CPU
4GB RAM - Working On Getting More
Internet Speed - 100/100 Upload and Download.

This server is whitelisted. If you wish to join. Fill out the application and post a reply.

• IGN - "In Game Name"
  • Age - "21"
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced"
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes. From my own server :/ "
  • Why Were you banned? - "My Moderator thought it would be funny.. "
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm so freaking awesome!!"
That was an example btw...

Thankyou!

harmy7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Harmy7
Age 19
FTB experience - know al mods from tekkit and i think halve of forestry.
Have you ever been banned? Never.
Why ? Just becaus i like to play with these awesome mods and create things no one ever has. I like to learn others how things work.
I am very experienced with redpower ;)

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Harmy7
Age 19
FTB experience - know al mods from tekkit and i think halve of forestry.
Have you ever been banned? Never.
Why ? Just becaus i like to play with these awesome mods and create things no one ever has. I like to learn others how things work.
I am very experienced with redpower ;)

Approved.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Ryan784
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Know BuildCraft, ComputerCraft and Redpower (sadly it's not in yet :(); I am learning more about Factorization and Forestry, however!
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Hoping to find a nice and laid back community to make my Empire in!

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Ryan784
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Know BuildCraft, ComputerCraft and Redpower (sadly it's not in yet :(); I am learning more about Factorization and Forestry, however!
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Hoping to find a nice and laid back community to make my Empire in!

Approved

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - NimeniAltu666
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - A lot!
  • Have you ever been banned? - :D Nope :D
  • Why Were you banned? - Cause i never been banned!
  • Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Cause i want to play ftb ?

00dragonking00

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ggroode
  • Age - 12
  • FTB Experience - Experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes.
  • Why Were you banned? - Once i have no idea i think i was hacked cause i logged in and then i was someplace else logged back on and it said i was banned. Other time i happend apon a server whithc used to be public but became private but not whitelisted so they asked if i could leave and told me they had to ban me cause it is private and asked me how i found out about it.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - becasue i love mods and i hate getting greifed.

mooman00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mooman00
FTB experience: experienced
have you ever been banned: yes.
why?: but it was by friends so they thought it would be funny.
why do you want to be part of applecraft: because i want to play FTB with friends and community.

KKmm119

Jul 29, 2019
  • GN - kkmm119
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - no
  • Why Were you NOT banned? - beacause i am that awesome
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to use a server where i can show off what i build. not just leave it sitting there.

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Powergo
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - Lots of Testing and Video watching.
  • Why Were you banned? - above
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I want to build a huge machine on survival that everyone can use

RaptorPort

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - RaptorPort
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Good in Steve's Cart, Buildcraft, ComputerCraft, IC2 (+ a lot of Redpower experience)
Some Experience with Factorization, Gregtech and Forestry
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes. From my own Vanilla Mc Server (on other servers not :) )
  • Why were you banned? - My friend tested if he could ban me :(
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because:
    1. I don't want to PVP --> it delays the goal of FTB --> having lot's of machines/ resources
    2. build on a laggy server
    3. show and share my builds
    4. I want to "live" and build with other people (singleplayer is boring)

Jaydeus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - JayToTheDee.
  • Age - 19.
  • FTB Experience - I have never used this mod pack before, and I have not played many of these mods.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I want to be a part of an apparently fresh server. I dislike ones that are already massive and well-established; it becomes difficult to get into the community.

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - jplegend98 (can you whitelist darklord260 aswell plz hes my mate)
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - " good" i plaed the coustom maps and used mods way befor ftb (my first mod was ee on 1.7.3)
  • Have you ever been banned? -no
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I'm looking for a good server for me and my mate to play on