{Alpha} Unstable Pack: Bug Reports

DoctorMikeD

Jul 29, 2019
Unstable v. 1.0.1

When placed, double-tall plants (i.e. rose bushes, sunflowers, tall grass) are crashing the game and corrupting the world is making the world unplayable. When spawned normally in the world, Waila shows the top portion is a sunflower, regardless if it's a different type. This can be recreated multiple times, both in SSP and Creative.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/nR2dDkG1
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/gphtQ6Z.png
---
Edit: Noticed post from PbOSatansTest and can confirm that disabling Waila has made the world playable again - seems to be the culprit.

Last edited:

Grand_Trizmo

Jul 29, 2019
im not sure if its happening to anyone else but when i scroll over to the 3rd tab in creative menu i crash. and it happens everytime.
anyone have a fix or experiencing this problem?

MahKhan

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried making stakes and a sap plug (think that's what it's called) and neither work, haven't tried anything else.

Am using 2.1.419-experimental

PetaByteBoy

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
[09:55:28] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: [TwilightForest] Biome ID conflict. Biome ID 77 contains a biome named Wonderous Woods, but Twilight Forest is set to use that ID.
[09:55:28] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: [TwilightForest] Biome ID conflict. Biome ID 78 contains a biome named Majestic Meadow, but Twilight Forest is set to use that ID.
[09:55:28] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: [TwilightForest] Biome ID conflict. Biome ID 79 contains a biome named Blessed Bog, but Twilight Forest is set to use that ID.
[09:55:28] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: [TwilightForest] Biome ID conflict detected. Edit the Twilight Forest config to give all biomes unique IDs.

progwml6

Launcher Dev
Launcher Developer
Mod Developer
Nov 15, 2013
i noticed the biome ID issue the other night... i'm changing the TF id's for the next version

Reactions: pc_assassin

Grand_Trizmo

Jul 29, 2019
We Have noticed a problem with Waila and Advanced Genetics. Waila tells you what it will give you when you break the block for example the combustion generator (item # 4515) will break and give you a diamond. and is similar for the rest of Adv. Genetics.

-Trizmo

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
In version 1.0.1 of the pack i crash when i jump through a twilight forest i made in Twilight forest.

Crash log: I could not find any crash log in the crash log file

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, the next update has an overhaul of the biome IDs we will be using for 1.7. Yes, this will break existing worlds. Welcome to testing.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Btw, the next update has an overhaul of the biome IDs we will be using for 1.7. Yes, this will break existing worlds. Welcome to testing.

Nice Eya!

In version 1.0.1 of the pack i crash when i jump through a twilight forest i made in Twilight forest.

Crash log: I could not find any crash log in the crash log file

You know why i couldnt find my crash log?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
If a crash log didn't generate in the folder look to see if a crash appeared in the console log and then include that.

crysata

Jul 29, 2019
I'm missing all of the textures except chests and mobs and i couldn't screenshot cuz everytime i try it crashes my game.

bulbadex

Jul 29, 2019
I clicked the gold in the smeltery and i crashed and i clicked on the tinkers construct thing in inventory it would not let me switch out unless i exit inventory and click e again then is brings up defualt plz fix this

Altareos

Jul 29, 2019
Bug : When I take a torch in my hand, the block render disappears, and i can only see fluids and entities/particles.
Picture
No particular message in the console.