{Alpha} Unstable Pack: Bug Reports

Javik

Jul 29, 2019
April 23, Unstable modpack, release, Single player, from FTB launcher

When I close the single player world, and go back to the main menu, I cannot reopen the single player world again, error:

Forge Mod Loader could load this save
There are 2 unassigned blocks and items in this save
You will not be able to load until they are present again

Happens with both normal world generation and Biomes 'o Plenty.

I have to completely exit out of FTB Unstable and relaunch again to open the single player world.

Javik

Jul 29, 2019

When crafting iron ingots, two achievements appear in the chat log:

... earned achievement [Acquire Hardware]
... earned achievement [Not Really Better Than Iron]

Tool tip for second achievement says "You just made an useless ingot." [sic]

??? Second achievement seems like a bug. I only made iron, no useless ingots here.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway

When crafting iron ingots, two achievements appear in the chat log:

... earned achievement [Acquire Hardware]
... earned achievement [Not Really Better Than Iron]

Tool tip for second achievement says "You just made an useless ingot." [sic]

??? Second achievement seems like a bug. I only made iron, no useless ingots here.

I think you will find the second achievement under the IC2 tab, may be a bug that it's supposed to be shown on copper, lead or silver?

XPGS

Jul 29, 2019
Bugs I Have Noticed
1. when wearing the ic2 eletric jetpack you can only jump up 2 1.5 blocks and cant fly and if double tapping space you can sometimes get launched into air and then die of fall damage
2. All ic2 armor and tools have .name at the end of their name
3. quantium leggings dont give the super sprint effect
4. Tinkers Achievements reset on logging
5. Tinkers Construct Tools Are Super Slow At Mining I can Cut Wood Faster With My Fists Than A Iron Hachet

also do you think the 1.7 Thaumcraft Will Be Added To The Pack Anytime Soon?

Warimano

Jul 29, 2019
World suddenly started crashing after a few hours of gameplay and crashes repeatedly seconds after the world is loaded.

Attachments

• crash-2014-05-04_17.45.06-client.txt
    19.9 KB · Views: 86

recneps1337

Jul 29, 2019
crashed putting a bitania wand into a blood magic alter wand was 2 orange petals t1 alter with 1500 ish blood in it
http://pastebin.com/fG8B5iT5

other non-lethal bugs
in botania the mana diamond takes significantly less mana than indicated by the book closer to manasteel than 1/5 the pool

mariculture
making the iron wheels made the fishing and breeding book appear in inventory rather than the machines book
motorboat is unusable. i placed it in the water and it just sunk a little and hasnt moved unable to break it or ride it though i can stand on it
the snorkel is made with sugar not reeds
there is a weird rendering bug with oysters
2014-05-05_20.26.35.png

while not a big deal you do get 2 bowls back every time you eat the calamari from mariculture.

several of the thaumcraft aspects are made up from the wrong aspect like ice being fire and chaos or permutatio being order and chaos.

this is probably from nei not being complete yet but if you change the config in code chicken of environmentally friendly creepers the game doesn't launch. the launcher closes then reopens a few seconds later with the minecraft window never showing.

on that note all these are with gamerule mobGreifing turned off and because i don't like losing my stuff gamerule keepInventory to true (stated for not knowing behind the scenes how they work for other people replication).

Last edited:

recneps1337

Jul 29, 2019
a crash when i tried to put a brown pearl gold band ring into a unbreaking one mirror. it crashed as soon as i released into the enchantment slot.
http://pastebin.com/W4hF1sK7
when i ot this crash i was confused cause i had tried with another ring but the same mirror. so i made a new mirror and a new ring (the crash deleated the ring) and so with a purple pearl and iron band i was able to put the ring in without crashing an the 1,3,5 enchantes came up but clicking on them did nothing to the ring.

Sokol

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ends (crash, close). For me it seems like a bug based on location. It happens when i get into the village.
Then, when I try to start the game again, it works on the second try. And I'm at the spawn, with two books (tinkers construct) just like the world has been resetted (but terrain is not re-generated).

Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/nTvWtHBn

chaogomu

Jan 29, 2013
Got a weird one. I ported the pack to a server. I've found that if you have RandomThings enabled on the server it will crash on startup.

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 5/11/14 4:22 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/Gui
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:501)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:310)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:114)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:665)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/Gui
    at lumien.randomthings.Handler.Notifications.NotificationHandler.<init>(NotificationHandler.java:25)
    at lumien.randomthings.RandomThings.preInit(RandomThings.java:79)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:209)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:188)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:500)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.Gui
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 33 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
    Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.8.0-29-generic
    Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 788727664 bytes (752 MB) / 1128267776 bytes (1076 MB) up to 4080271360 bytes (3891 MB)
    JVM Flags: 16 total; -Xmx4096M -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:NewRatio=3 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=50 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=60 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -Xnoclassgc
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.01-pre FML v7.2.156.1060 Minecraft Forge 10.12.1.1060 45 mods loaded, 45 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{7.2.156.1060} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeloader.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{10.12.1.1060} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeloader.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics2-Core{rv0-alpha-97} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{rc_} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{rc_} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.2-rc2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    RB-Core{0.0.0.1} [RotatableBlocks Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.1.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    bspkrsCore{6.8(1.7.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.2]bspkrsCore-universal-6.8(1.7.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    advancedgenetics{1.5} [Advanced Genetics] (advancedgenetics-1.7.2-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{5.0.4} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    appliedenergistics2{rv0-alpha-97} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv0-alpha-97.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.6.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[1.6.3][MC1.7.2].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Mantle{1.7.2-132.45b0b50} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.2-0.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.2-2.2.0a3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiomesOPlenty{2.0.0} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-1.7.2-2.0.0.764-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AWWayofTime{v1.0.0b} [AlchemicalWizardry] (Blood Magic-v1.0.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Botania{beta-21} [Botania] (Botania beta-21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{5.0.4} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{5.0.4} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{5.0.4} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{5.0.4} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{5.0.4} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CarpentersBlocks{3.1.3} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.1.3 - MC 1.7+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Enchiridion{1.0a} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.2-1.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EnderIO{1.1.0_alpha} [Ender IO] (enderio-1.1.0_alpha.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forestry{2.4.0.0-711} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-2.4.0.0-711.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.5a} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion 1.5a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HopperDuctMod{1.3} [Hopper Ducts] (hopperductmod-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.57-116} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-dev-118.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest{6.0.14.719} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.2-6.0.14.719-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Waila{1.5.2_1.7.2} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.2-1.7.2-rc2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    JABBA{1.1.3} [Jabba] (Jabba_1.1.3_1.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct{1.7.2-1.6.0.jenkins478} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.2-1.6.0.a14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Baubles{1.0.0.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.2-1.0.0.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Thaumcraft{4.1.1.11} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.2-4.1.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Mariculture{b2} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.7.2-b2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PaintedStone{Beacon} [Painted Stone] (PaintedStone-1.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PneumaticCraft{1.1.7} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    RandomThings{@VERSION@} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    RotatableBlocks{0.0.0.1} [Rotatable Blocks] (rotateableblocks-172-build-4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TMechworks{1.7.2-60.0ab3ef0} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.7.2-0.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    totemic{0.3.0} [Totemic] (Totemic-1.7.2 - 0.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TwilightForest{2.0.3} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.2-2.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AE2 Version: alpha rv0-alpha-97 for Forge 10.12.0.1024
    AE2 Integration: RotaryCraft:OFF, IC2:OFF, BC:ON, MJ:ON, RF:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:ON, RB:ON, FMP:ON
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
Got a weird one. I ported the pack to a server. I've found that if you have RandomThings enabled on the server it will crash on startup.

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 5/11/14 4:22 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/Gui
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:501)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:310)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:114)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:665)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/Gui
    at lumien.randomthings.Handler.Notifications.NotificationHandler.<init>(NotificationHandler.java:25)
    at lumien.randomthings.RandomThings.preInit(RandomThings.java:79)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:209)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:188)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:500)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.Gui
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188)
    ... 33 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
    Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.8.0-29-generic
    Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 788727664 bytes (752 MB) / 1128267776 bytes (1076 MB) up to 4080271360 bytes (3891 MB)
    JVM Flags: 16 total; -Xmx4096M -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:NewRatio=3 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=50 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=60 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -Xnoclassgc
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.01-pre FML v7.2.156.1060 Minecraft Forge 10.12.1.1060 45 mods loaded, 45 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML{7.2.156.1060} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeloader.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge{10.12.1.1060} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeloader.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AppliedEnergistics2-Core{rv0-alpha-97} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CodeChickenCore{rc_} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    NotEnoughItems{rc_} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.2-rc2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    RB-Core{0.0.0.1} [RotatableBlocks Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.1.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    bspkrsCore{6.8(1.7.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.2]bspkrsCore-universal-6.8(1.7.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    advancedgenetics{1.5} [Advanced Genetics] (advancedgenetics-1.7.2-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core{5.0.4} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    appliedenergistics2{rv0-alpha-97} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv0-alpha-97.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.6.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[1.6.3][MC1.7.2].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Mantle{1.7.2-132.45b0b50} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.2-0.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.2-2.2.0a3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BiomesOPlenty{2.0.0} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-1.7.2-2.0.0.764-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AWWayofTime{v1.0.0b} [AlchemicalWizardry] (Blood Magic-v1.0.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Botania{beta-21} [Botania] (Botania beta-21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders{5.0.4} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy{5.0.4} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory{5.0.4} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport{5.0.4} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon{5.0.4} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-5.0.4.67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CarpentersBlocks{3.1.3} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.1.3 - MC 1.7+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Enchiridion{1.0a} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.2-1.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    EnderIO{1.1.0_alpha} [Ender IO] (enderio-1.1.0_alpha.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forestry{2.4.0.0-711} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-2.4.0.0-711.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HardcoreEnderExpansion{1.5a} [Hardcore Ender Expansion] (HardcoreEnderExpansion 1.5a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    HopperDuctMod{1.3} [Hopper Ducts] (hopperductmod-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    inventorytweaks{1.57-116} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-dev-118.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IronChest{6.0.14.719} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.2-6.0.14.719-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Waila{1.5.2_1.7.2} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.2-1.7.2-rc2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    JABBA{1.1.3} [Jabba] (Jabba_1.1.3_1.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TConstruct{1.7.2-1.6.0.jenkins478} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.2-1.6.0.a14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Baubles{1.0.0.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.2-1.0.0.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Thaumcraft{4.1.1.11} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.2-4.1.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Mariculture{b2} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.7.2-b2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PaintedStone{Beacon} [Painted Stone] (PaintedStone-1.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    PneumaticCraft{1.1.7} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    RandomThings{@VERSION@} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    RotatableBlocks{0.0.0.1} [Rotatable Blocks] (rotateableblocks-172-build-4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TMechworks{1.7.2-60.0ab3ef0} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.7.2-0.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    totemic{0.3.0} [Totemic] (Totemic-1.7.2 - 0.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    TwilightForest{2.0.3} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.2-2.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    AE2 Version: alpha rv0-alpha-97 for Forge 10.12.0.1024
    AE2 Integration: RotaryCraft:OFF, IC2:OFF, BC:ON, MJ:ON, RF:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:ON, RB:ON, FMP:ON
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Fixed in the latest version on curseforge

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
Btw, the next update has an overhaul of the biome IDs we will be using for 1.7. Yes, this will break existing worlds. Welcome to testing.

First, thanks for a wondeful mod pack/ having lots of fun with it.

Second. Will there be Server files on the next update?

RedawgTS

Jul 29, 2019
Neither of the Thaumcraft aspects Granum nor Saxum can be scanned. Atleast nothing I scanned would give me them. Also the Botania flower density is way too high. I believe it was set to 32 in the default settings, I changed it to 8 and while still abundant, they were no longer overwhelming the landscape.

stormmage

Jul 29, 2019
Pistons and slime pistons don't work. (The vanilla item) They work fine when there's nothing for them to push, but as soon as there's a block in front of them they just sit there when redstone is applied. I tried with gravel, cobblestone, dirt, and a redstone block.

Random Name

Jul 29, 2019
I can't use carpenters blocks, I can only insert Thaumcraft blocks, nothing else goes in, it just gets placed next to it.

Viktor NOR

Jul 29, 2019
1. may. Unstable 1.0.3. Had been playing for a while on this world, when suddenly it crashed and deleted my character save, i spawned back in the world with no items except the book from tinkerer, and then it started crashing every 1 minute in game. I have tried some different things to fix this, updated java to version 60 (crashlog is with updated java, but it startet happening on the last version).

http://pastebin.com/bAGMYkgA

Another bug i noticed was the blue slime drop the yellow hearts ALOT, it seems it drops the hearts instead of slimeballs, so you get about 2 hearts per kill and almost no slime (think the droprates got switched up).