Agrarian Skys help, venting, and discussion thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Xtremekiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I've more or less finished taking care of my smeltery automatization. All I have left is to wait until they're completely empty and then activate my itemducts. I've split my itemducts into 2 directions leading to 2 smelteries, so I can avoid any alloys being made.

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what to do with 1 billion buckets of lava? I have that much in my AE system and i need to get rid of it....

Wildlily

Jul 29, 2019
I am so confused about the machines. I cant power any of my machines because I dont know how to charge anything. I cant move fluid because trying to place fluiduct just opens the machine's menu. Im trying to make an auto farm but because of all the previous complaints, I cant do anything. Can someone please link me to a youtube video that explains all of that in detail, including the charging of devises or explain it to me?

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I am so confused about the machines. I cant power any of my machines because I dont know how to charge anything. I cant move fluid because trying to place fluiduct just opens the machine's menu. Im trying to make an auto farm but because of all the previous complaints, I cant do anything. Can someone please link me to a youtube video that explains all of that in detail, including the charging of devises or explain it to me?

Holding down shift while you place things will place the block rather than open the interface.

Is this your first time with the machines? Is so, I recommend taking a look at some of direwolf20's mod spotlights on youtube. He goes into how the machines work and things you can do with them. It's a good starting point to get more familiar with the mods.

Namorax

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to balance inputs into a Cyclic assembler?

I'm trying to automate my food production but after a while multi-item recipes start causing problems... lets take a smoothie for example:
You need a farm for the fruits and a glacial thingamabob to produce the ingredients, then pipe both into a Cyclic assembler to get a smoothie.
But the farm is NEVER as fast as the snowball production and after a while the fruits can't be piped into the assembler because it is overflowing with useless snow.

Is there a way to mitigate this problem? I'm not very experienced with various mods, so there might be another way to approach this problem I don't know about.
The only solution I found was to use the Rationing Pipes from Extrautilities (I switched to creative to experiment first, so I cheated them in)

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Don't make a auto-spawner room out of cobble if you are going to use it for farming the Silverfish "Chicken" spawn eggs that are one of the rewards. Now that area is infested with them.

firas55556

Jul 29, 2019
You put it in the middle of a MAC for AE. This allows it to convert all recipes with "Bucket of fluid x" to just use "fluid X" from your Extra cells fluid storage.
Thank you for that, never got how to make it work it never occurred to me to use it in the middle XD
But I have a 6x6x6 No middle D:

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I thought the fluid crafter thingy ma bob just had to go somewhere on your AE network?

firas55556

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, well now I have a 7X7X7 MAC for giggles apparently XD

Still how does it work then, it doesn't accept any inputs in its inventory and having pattern in the MAC that needs fluids still needs buckets :/

Last edited:

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
How do you unlock the Staff Core of the Primal research for this map? I have all of the other cores researched but not sure where to go next for it.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, well now I have a 7X7X7 MAC for giggles apparently XD

Still how does it work then, it doesn't accept any inputs in its inventory and having pattern in the MAC that needs fluids still needs buckets :/
It accepts patterns with fluid (e.g. buckets) in the crafting recipe. This presupposes you have the fluid storage cells in your drive, and the appropriate liquid in them.