Age of Engineering Series!

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
btw as to my progress in the pack. age 14 and only have the creative vending upgrade left. and not a lot left in that

C

Closet Gamer

btw as to my progress in the pack. age 14 and only have the creative vending upgrade left. and not a lot left in that
Nice! How many hours do you think you have spent in total?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

C

Closet Gamer

Episode 14 - The empowering age!

Sorry it's a relatively short one this time, I'll make it up to you in the next ;)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Use Distilled Water instead of regular, then it's only one lapis per coolant cell or three per overclocker.

Yup, that's exactly how I was thinking, I like the idea of using the 2x2 for the iron input on the blast furnaces. I was just using 1x2's. Also, definitely a dude, thus the slightly indicative name. :D

Last edited:
C

Closet Gamer

Use Distilled Water instead of regular, then it's only one lapis per coolant cell or three per overclocker.

Yup, that's exactly how I was thinking, I like the idea of using the 2x2 for the iron input on the blast furnaces. I was just using 1x2's. Also, definitely a dude, thus the slightly indicative name. :D
Haha yes, I didn't want to trigger anyone by assuming gender I'm going to hook up those overclockers soon. Are there any figures around the power consumption? I'm assuming it's not linear in terms of twice the speed = twice the power need?

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Don't know the math, but it's not necessary. The tooltip shows it, including properly altering if you have say two or more in a stack, it'll show the correct values for the stack, which is probably my favorite piece of IC2.

Reactions: Closet Gamer

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
i gave up on aoe.... got to finishing the last item and realising its even worst then it already was.... was like screw this im done

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
word of advice.. when you get to finishing the creative vending.. even tho it says that you need empty basic gas tanks. prepare yourself that you need each of them filled with to the max [64k gas units] of 5 diffrent gases. you gona be crafting some giant mekanism contraptions