Age of Engineering Series!

C

Closet Gamer

word of advice.. when you get to finishing the creative vending.. even tho it says that you need empty basic gas tanks. prepare yourself that you need each of them filled with to the max [64k gas units] of 5 diffrent gases. you gona be crafting some giant mekanism contraptions
I may end up eating my words but that fills me with joy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

C

Closet Gamer

Age of Engineering #16 - bone Hunter extraordinaire!

The penny finally drops on our disastrous RF power situation... :D

C

Closet Gamer

Wouldn't recommend long range IE wired connections. They lose power the farther they go.
Good advice my friend! I measured it and it was about 5% from my capacitor to the greenhouse. I will probably end up centralising my power generation and surrounding it with consumers to reduce the loss :)

Reactions: Nuclear_Creeper0

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
took a while to find but for creating the creative gas tank you need the top basic gas tank to be full with clean osmium slurry. the left with hydrogen chloride. the center with sodium. the right with ethylene and bottom with d-t fuel

C

Closet Gamer

took a while to find but for creating the creative gas tank you need the top basic gas tank to be full with clean osmium slurry. the left with hydrogen chloride. the center with sodium. the right with ethylene and bottom with d-t fuel
And so, do you think that level of complexity is there just for the sake of making it harder to attain or do you think it is justified?

C

Closet Gamer

i somewhat took my guard down when it litteraly says "empty" in the recipe
That's understandable, i can understand the odd insignificant recipe being wrong I but you would expect such a massive end game recipe to be on point

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
That's understandable, i can understand the odd insignificant recipe being wrong I but you would expect such a massive end game recipe to be on point

From what I remember one of the creative items also requires one of the mechanism drawers like things with 4096 iridium ore in it.

C

Closet Gamer

From what I remember one of the creative items also requires one of the mechanism drawers like things with 4096 iridium ore in it.
Haha - welcome to episode #2087 - today we're still harvesting iridium :(

C

Closet Gamer

Episode #17 - Oil Power!

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Good luck with "hopefully 2 stacks of iron should last us a while" your gonna need 1000s of iron ingots.
So make a vanilla style iron golem farm.

Reactions: Closet Gamer
C

Closet Gamer

Good luck with "hopefully 2 stacks of iron should last us a while" your gonna need 1000s of iron ingots.
So make a vanilla style iron golem farm.
Oohh, never made one of those befire. Sounds like fun ;) any tips?

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: KingTriaxx
C

Closet Gamer

Finally catching up on all my forum threads today and saw you guys were discussing overclockers earlier. Redcatone from the discord server has put together a ridiculously detailed and helpful spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kULBdP-qUidRKaZ25wF-rbCyNdLtlaczhJJ88Zdl5rI/pubhtml#
When you finally get to uu matter the curated tab will be a huge help, but for now you can play around with the WIP IC2 Machine Calulator
Wow man, thanks a lot for taking the time to highlight this nifty spreadsheet - it certainly helps! I have a feeling i will be referring back to it quite a bit in the coming weeks! Thanks again!