Age of Engineering Series!

C

Closet Gamer

Hello everyone, I am a bit of a Tekkit fan so when I saw age of engineering I was very exited! I have started making a series on it, episode 1 is here and ep2 is ready for tomorrow.

Give it a chance, have a view and maybe subscribe - I put a lot of effort into the recording, artwork & editing of all my videos :)

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
if you need any help understanding some of the things the guide says just ask. im on age 13

C

Closet Gamer

if you need any help understanding some of the things the guide says just ask. im on age 13
That's great, thanks for the support. I'm doing it fairly casual- not taking myself too seriously as you can probably tell ;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
well i take myself as a mad scientist. i usualy build big pretty and automate as much as i possibly can

C

Closet Gamer

well i take myself as a mad scientist. i usualy build big pretty and automate as much as i possibly can
Yes yes and yes, sounds good to me :)

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
just upgraded all of my draconic infuser injectors to wyvern tier to make myself a charm of dislocation

C

Closet Gamer

Here is another, I made a how to :)

Episode 3 Of the series has just been edited and is currently uploading

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I'm definitely going to give this a go.

Just as long as you don't pronounce Benitoite "Benni-twaht" *glares at DW20*, I'll be happy :D

(Ben-eeto-ite)

Reactions: Closet Gamer
C

Closet Gamer

Hey my friends, I have posted another small tutorial - this time looking at some early IC2 automation - designed to be upgradable using filters and stuff for later automation

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Just started watching this series, only seen the first episode so far and I love it already :D needless to say there was a like, comment and subscribe! I like the style of chat, its bantery without being waffly, and as a viewer I can tell that you really enjoy the whole modded Minecraft experience - that's one of those things that really makes a video nice to watch, for me.

Great stuff, I'm looking forward to watching more!

C

Closet Gamer

Just started watching this series, only seen the first episode so far and I love it already :D needless to say there was a like, comment and subscribe! I like the style of chat, its bantery without being waffly, and as a viewer I can tell that you really enjoy the whole modded Minecraft experience - that's one of those things that really makes a video nice to watch, for me.

Great stuff, I'm looking forward to watching more!
Really, thank you for this. Having the odd nice comment here and there helps so so much, not only does it let me know I am doing OK but it helps grow the channel, encouraging others to have a little looksie :)

Thank you Gamerwithnoname, you are diamond :)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hey, I should be thanking you! :) You're making enjoyable content for free, man - I couldn't do it! In fact I will say it: thanks for doing this series - I've (somewhat sneakily) watched episode 2 now, and I liked it!

Reactions: Closet Gamer
C

Closet Gamer

Hey, I should be thanking you! :) You're making enjoyable content for free, man - I couldn't do it! In fact I will say it: thanks for doing this series - I've (somewhat sneakily) watched episode 2 now, and I liked it!
Episode 3 may cause you to rip your d*ck clean off in frustration xD

C

Closet Gamer

Episode 4 - Ernest is a maniac

Don't forget to sub if you like the series, I upload every other day