Age of Engineering Series!

C

Closet Gamer

Age of Engineering Episode 8 - Steel Production!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
C

Closet Gamer

Age of Engineering Episode 10 - To the Nether Larry! And don't spare the chickens!

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Aha yes, I'll keep that in mind for my next one! Did you enjoy the Episode?

Yes even though you're going very slow in the pack, it took me like 15ish minutes to get into the nether. But I didn't mine the obsidian I got two buckets, one with Water and One with Lava and made the portal that way.

C

Closet Gamer

Yes even though you're going very slow in the pack, it took me like 15ish minutes to get into the nether. But I didn't mine the obsidian I got two buckets, one with Water and One with Lava and made the portal that way.
Yea I like to take my time - I guess it's nice to explore each age a bit. I'll try and speed up a tad though buddy - less crafting more action! next ep is the calculation age... with lasers pew pew ;)

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Yea I like to take my time - I guess it's nice to explore each age a bit. I'll try and speed up a tad though buddy - less crafting more action! next ep is the calculation age... with lasers pew pew ;)

Ah I guess you actually like did the pack progression and did the IC2 for the flint and steel whereas I just used a lava bucket to spread fire.

C

Closet Gamer

Ah I guess you actually like did the pack progression and did the IC2 for the flint and steel whereas I just used a lava bucket to spread fire.
that's the smart way :D well done for thinking of a different way to do things! Maybe you can give me some pointers in the comment section of my videos, that would help a lot :)

C

Closet Gamer

Episode 12! RF Power generation plus we pimp out MC hammer to the maximum thanks to tips in the comments :)