Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TWBronyWolf

Jul 29, 2019
+IGN:TWBronyWolf
Time Zone:Eastern
Why?: Because I want a server that won't be griefed, but still has nice players!

NovaArcadez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NovaArcadez
Real name (optional):Bram
Time Zone: GMT +1
Why you want to join my server: I want to join my 2 friends on your server. And i'm looking to start a new adventure.

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: himylilpwny
Real name (optional): Matt
Time Zone: -6 (Central)
Why you want to join my server: Because I want to play FTB multiplayer instead of singleplayer as I think it will be a better experience.

Taski97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Taski97
Real name (optional):
Time Zone: GMT
Why you want to join my server: i want to join a server that has respectful people on it

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mcv333
Real name (optional):
Why you want to join my server: it looks like a nice server, you've added plugins to prevent griefing and stealing and you're planning on allowing pvp when viable.

kyleboo321

Jul 29, 2019
OK from the nether I lost:
1 industrial centrifuge, 4 redstone engines, 1 ender chest, 1 liquid tesseract, a pump, 6 liquiducts, 3 geothermal generators, a batbox, 6 glass fibre cable, a chunkloader, wooden pipe and autarchic gate, then along with those was my nether bee setup of actually only 2 apiaries
Then when I tried to go in ever so innocently :( mean lava...:
pair of long fall boots, eletric jetpack, steel helm, diamond pick with fortune 3 and efficiency 4 and unbreaking 3, an emerald sword with smite 4 and looting 2, an emerald shovel, minium stone, beealyzer full of honey, MY PRIZED AND LONG SOUGHT AFTER MODEST PRINCESS AND DRONE(first thing i was worried about), treealyzer, some torches, and my canvas bag full of tools:
Pocahontas the axe of the stream with repair 2 and efficiency 4 :( , 1 energy tesseract, prototype omniwrench, 19 energy conduits and 10 liquiducts, and lastly power 4 bow and arrows.
Lol yeah I remembered everything because I was building my steam boiler, luckily didnt lose any of it and check the nether every hour.... so thank you! Maybe send out a message the day before? Well thanks still!
~kyleboo321

PS and my portal gun o_O

PSS also upon want to inoculate my bees, ive also lost my 1 adv. genetic machine, genetic machine, and apiarist's machine...... lame

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dj_Troll ( Not A Troll )
Real name (optional): Connor Munro
Time Zone: UTC Pacific Time
Why you want to join my server: I want to play with a fun community with no griefing and gregtech recipes :3 and try to base with other people and make friend PS do you guys have temaspeak?

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flapjacck
Real name (optional): Jack
Why you want to join my server: I want to join a server with a friendly owner and community. I also want to join because of the fresh start and hope to bring many things to the table.

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mcv333
Real name (optional):
Why you want to join my server: it looks like a nice server, you've added plugins to prevent griefing and stealing and you're planning on allowing pvp when viable.
IGN: Dj_Troll ( Not A Troll )
Real name (optional): Connor Munro
Time Zone: UTC Pacific Time
Why you want to join my server: I want to play with a fun community with no griefing and gregtech recipes :3 and try to base with other people and make friend PS do you guys have temaspeak?
IGN: flapjacck
Real name (optional): Jack
Why you want to join my server: I want to join a server with a friendly owner and community. I also want to join because of the fresh start and hope to bring many things to the table.

all accepted :)

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KillerKani
Real name (optional): Sebastian
Time Zone: UTC+1
Why you want to join my server: I want to play FTB with other People and want to Team Up With Someone

Icemaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: icemaster3
Real Name- I'll say in game.
Time zone- GMT +7
Why I Want to Join- I need people to play with. It's so much better :3

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
This is for my friend abso
IGN: alex_ward
Real Name. chris
Time zone- GMT
Why I Want to Join- i really want to play mulitplayer with my friend whyistheskyblue and build awesome things with a no greif server.