Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jumpo80

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jumpo80
Real name (optional):
Time Zone:CET(Denmark)
Why you want to join my server:i have been looking for a nice whitelisted server for a while and this looks like a good one. i am new to ftb but have played vanilla for more than 2 years. i have played on a vanilla whitelisted server for a while and would like to join a ftb server:D

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jumpo80
Real name (optional):
Time Zone:CET(Denmark)
Why you want to join my server:i have been looking for a nice whitelisted server for a while and this looks like a good one. i am new to ftb but have played vanilla for more than 2 years. i have played on a vanilla whitelisted server for a while and would like to join a ftb server:D
accepted :)

ADHD

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any chance I could apply for a friend? If so, here is his app.

IGN: Soltix
Time Zone: GMT +1 hour
Why you want to join my server: I have been looking for a small server to play on and make friends.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
Real name (optional): Matt
Time Zone: GMT +1 (The UK)
Why you want to join my server: I'm looking for a lagless server with a friendly staff team and community. A place where I can show off my builds!

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
Real name (optional): Matt
Time Zone: GMT +1 (The UK)
Why you want to join my server: I'm looking for a lagless server with a friendly staff team and community. A place where I can show off my builds!

accepted!

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NekoWhite
Real name (optional): Tyler
Time Zone: EST
Why you want to join my server: I'm looking for a new server, as the last one I joined was abandoned, and this one seems like a good choice.

AttackofDaBaws

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AttackofDaBaws
Real name (optional): Seth
Time Zone: CST
Why you want to join my server: New server new possibilities :)

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
abso i have a problem and just wanted to post it here before tech surport. when im on the server and right click on anything to bring up an inventory my client crashes so i can not be on for a while

Gambrous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gambrous
Real name (optional): sent it on the pm but would rather not announce here
Time Zone: gmt (Britain)
Why you want to join my server: I really want to play thaumcraft and forestry which I've never played before. Your server looks friendly and the rules seem very fair and good.

viidikas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: viidikas
Real name (optional): Hannes
Time Zone: GMT +2
Why you want to join my server: Looking for a nice community where I can play in my own pace. Also a couple of friends (2BMaD and xunra) are playing here and they say it's a good server.

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Benissbored
Real name (optional): Ben
Time Zone: UTC-8
Why you want to join my server: I love white listed servers. It makes FTB a lot more fun if everyone can work together to make an awesome, small community! So I would love to be apart of this one!