Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hydrora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Diyma
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Why you want to join my server: Just looking for a nice server where i can build some stuff

Traviz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:traviz
Time Zone:EST
Why you want to join my server:Used to play on a mindcrack server, but since the ultimate pack is out, I have been looking for a FTB ultimate server to join. So this looks like it would be a great one for me to join.

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sam147
Real name (optional):Sam
Time Zone:GMT
Why you want to join my server:Seems like a friendly server and I would like a server to build and make some friends in.
IGN:traviz
Time Zone:EST
Why you want to join my server:Used to play on a mindcrack server, but since the ultimate pack is out, I have been looking for a FTB ultimate server to join. So this looks like it would be a great one for me to join.
both accepted :)

xPainFreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xPainFreak
Real name (optional):Chris
Time Zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours
Why you want to join my server:I am looking for a mature server so i can have fun with other people and not have to worry aboutgriefing,stealing etc.

Snickerman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: snickerman123
Real name (optional): Mike
Time Zone: EST
Why you want to join my server: I've been searching for a good server with a good community. Hope you accept! :D

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
Was down yes, back up now :)

IGN: snickerman123
Real name (optional): Mike
Why you want to join my server: I've been searching for a good server with a good community. Hope you accept! :D

accepted :)
IGN:xPainFreak
Real name (optional):Chris
Time Zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours
Why you want to join my server:I am looking for a mature server so i can have fun with other people and not have to worry aboutgriefing,stealing etc.

Snickerman

Jul 29, 2019
Ok hey, I tried to join the server but it said Forge couldnt find Twilight forest 1.15.3 because i have 1.15.4 Any ideas on how i can fix this?

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
we're about to update to 1.15.4. apparently FTB didnt bother pushing a new build to force servers to download

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shaunz
Real name (optional): Prince
Why you want to join my server: I am looking for a less laggy mature and awesome server and highly secured server so i wont have to worry about people stealing and griefing

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shaunz
Real name (optional): Prince
Why you want to join my server: I am looking for a less laggy mature and awesome server and highly secured server so i wont have to worry about people stealing and griefing
accepted!

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Real name (optional): Johnny
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Why you want to join my server: I am looking for a friendly community.

Exege

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna be going away for Spring Break (Until April 3rd or so). Absol, you've got to make sure that no one takes my base and tries to do that con where they rent out a house when the owner is away XD

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Real name (optional): Johnny
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Why you want to join my server: I am looking for a friendly community.

Gonna be going away for Spring Break (Until April 3rd or so). Absol, you've got to make sure that no one takes my base and tries to do that con where they rent out a house when the owner is away XD

hah alright :D