Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kyleboo321

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, tried to get on while no one else was on this morning and then i got a socket read error. Pretty sure the crashes are caused by about 40 stacks of coal that I dropped on the ground while changing out my boiler from charcoal to coal. That must be it... sorry y'all, haven't been on lately.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
40 stacks of coal on the ground is not near enough to crash abso's server, idk why its been down but it would be nice to see abso and find out whats been going on.

Exege

Jul 29, 2019
No :(. I'll look around though. I hope Absol gets this up again, some of the best people I've ever played with. If any of you guys find a good server, hit me up on the messages!

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I hope abso gets the server running, I kinda quit Ultimate for now after losing abso's server, so if ya guys wanna join me im playing on a rpg immersion server http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...tasy-ftb-rpg-public-server.20014/#post-249517.

Bout 2 days after i posted this i got as far as i could on the server and became the richest legit player so i decided to quit and try and join you guys playing on the server xunra recomended.

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
hey all. haven't had time to play recently-- how would people feel about a reset to 1.5.2 w/ gregtech if absol's down for a restart?

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
and i remember the world before that when i made that interplayer railtrack and used like 100 stakcs of iron and redstone on tracks