Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blindsniper5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blindsniper5
Real name (optional): Dennis
Time Zone: europa
Why you want to join my server: looking for a new server where there no griefers that steal ure stuff

PyromancerVx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blight000
Real name (optional):
Time Zone: GMT +2
Why you want to join my server: I have been looking for a friendly whitelisted server and your server seems good enough :)

piggypump

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:daddyhughes111
Real name (optional): William Hughes
Time Zone:GMT
Why you want to join my server:because my freind is on this server and he is a boss :D

Mindfields

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mindfields
Time Zone: Mountain
Why you want to join my server: Im getting bored of single player FTB and would like to try SMP in a smallish community of players.

ADHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnthonyDakay
Real name (optional): Anthony
Time Zone: GMT +1
Why you want to join my server: I have been looking for a small server with a friendly community to play FTB with :p

05sam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 05Sam96
Real name (optional): Sam
Time Zone: GMT +0
Why you want to join my server: I want to meet new people and have fun. It seems like a good server which gives you a lot of freedom :)

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FijianMamba
Real name (optional): Kyle
Time Zone: -5 Eastern Time Zone
Why you want to join my server: I want to join your server to play with other great minecrafters and have fun and meet new people. It also seems like a very well run server and gives a lot of options

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FijianMamba
Real name (optional): Kyle
Time Zone: -5 Eastern Time Zone
Why you want to join my server: I want to join your server to play with other great minecrafters and have fun and meet new people. It also seems like a very well run server and gives a lot of options
accepted!

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: link145632
Real name (optional): Jay
Time Zone: Central Standard time
Why you want to join my server: My former server, which I was banned from, for various reasons, mostly me being in quite a few incidents on the server causing quite a bit of disbelief as my status as a legitimate player, quite understandable eventually leading to me being banned from the server. Although I do admit that some of it was infact my fault.

so the reason you want to join is because you were banned from your old server...? >.>

Tomster9278

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tomster9278
Real name (optional):tom
Time Zone:gmt
Why you want to join my server: Because it souns cool and i wnat to join a community