Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

golfkille99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: golfkille99
Real name (optional): Rasmus
Europe, Sweden
Why you want to join my server: I am so tired of all griefing and steeling on all other servers, so i just need a server with friendly and kind players with no griefing or steeling

kcband36

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kcband36
Real name (optional): Kyle
Time Zone: EST
Why you want to join my server: I am looking for a good community to join and one that seems to be stable, and this one to me seems to be pretty stable and has a community

Tac

Jul 29, 2019
servers down, not sure if he knows, probably does.
last-thing the dyn map remembered is mar login and server stopped working

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
Failed to restart, talking to my tech about getting it fixed right now :( sorry about that. coming up as i type this

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabakugaara8
Real name (optional): Cam
Time Zone: MST
Why you want to join my server: Because I have been looking for a good Mindcrack server, as apposed to the many many DW20 servers I have been playing on. And your server seemed great.

tikiey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fredrikd98
Real name (optional): Fredrik
Time Zone:GMT +1
Why you want to join my server:I have played tekkit before i started on the ftb beta pack and now i play on the lastest one. So therefore i know nearly every mod except Computercraft as i dont understand Lua. I have also been on another mindcrack server for a long time but unfortunately it got shutted down with no notice. So basically i love FTB and wnat to find a new one as my old one shut down.