Whitelist Server ABSOL|ULTIMATE|20 SLOTS|BUKKIT|WHITELIST|10GB RAM|DYNMAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

marineblakester

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marineblakester
Real name (optional):blake
Time Zone:central (us)
Why you want to join my server: I want to join a server with no griefing a ot alot of people and i saw yours and i was like :D

AdamDaPro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AdamDaPro
Real name (optional): Adam
Time Zone: Sweden / Central Europe
Why you want to join my server: I Want To Join This Server Because Usually Its Hard To Find Really Good Servers, Ive Been On Nearly Like 40 Servers And They All Had Something Wrong. But This Seems Like A Good Place To Get Good Gaming Experience! I Will Ofc Be Nice To People And I Will Try To Be Friends With Everyone On The Server. And The Thing With The Dynamic Map Is Really Cool Too, So You Can Know Where There Is A Good Biome To Live In. I Was Nearly Like ''OMG?'' When I Saw The Dynmap And The Stuff With The Server. It Seems Great And I Would Really Love To Join The Community And Try Improving It! :)
Btw Im Not A Mad Griefer That Looks Like This Or Sumething :mad:

Absolutist

Jul 29, 2019
it's back up :) changed the restart time to every 4 hours, we have plenty of ram (doesn't have to be refreshed as often as the old map). for some reason every once in a while the restart fails to fully initiate, resulting in the server going down. every 4 hours gives it less chances to do this

edit: old restart time was every 2 hours :)

Plusle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DarkPlusle
Real name (optional): Ed
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Why you want to join my server:Looking for a server where I can play without fear of being griefed that has a nice community. Most servers are either really laggy or have a bad community so I am excited to join this server. Also AdamDaPro recommended it to me :)

logslogslogs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: logslogslogs
Real name (optional):
Time Zone: GMT+ 0
Why you want to join my server: single player has gotten pretty boring and this server is based in Europe so the less lag the better :D

edit: that was quick O.O

nate9801

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nate9801
Real name (optional): Nathan
Time Zone: Eastern
Why you want to join my server: It sounds like fun. I want to be social. My gay Canadian (insider) wants me to join.... he wont leave me alone he says your server is alot of fun.... he's Micro035

datajugend

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: datajugend
Real name (optional): Magnus
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Why you want to join my server: Looking for a relaxed server.

donaldo777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: donaldo777
Real name (optional): David
Time Zone: GMT +1
Why you want to join my server: because singleplayer is lonely and playing on a server is fun

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
Real name (optional): I'd rather keep this information to myself.
Time Zone: GMT (UK)
Why you want to join my server: I want to join your server so I can get involved with a good small community, I am good at getting my basics sorted quickly and from there I like to work on community projects, should be fun!

One thing i'd like to ask is what difficulty the server is on and what recipes are you using? I've not played much with the gregtech recipes and I think the change from normal recipes to these harder ones would be a welcome challenge!

I look forward to playing on your server.

~ElZendo (IGN)

stig

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AzViper
Real name (optional):Stig
Time Zone:UTC+01:00
Why you want to join my server:i would love to join a FTB server so i can build with other people. also i want to be a part of a FTB community :D

i'm from norway BTW

Joseph

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1ExplosiveTaco
Real name (optional): joseph
Time Zone: EST
Why you want to join my server: Im looking for a server with a friendly community to make a base in. Also im good at building arenas if you need someone to make a pvp arena ;)

Malefic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MaleficBirch
Real name (optional): Anthony
Time Zone: GMT +2
Why you want to join my server: Looking for a quality ftb server with Whitelist.