A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Granted.
You buy a Nexus 5, but you get UPS to ship it, and when it arrives, it is completely destroyed.

I wish I had 5000 YouTube subscribers on my main channel. That all subscribe within the same minute. And aren't from a spambot company. And are permanent. AND, actually watch my videos.

Enjoy.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Granted.
You buy a Nexus 5, but you get UPS to ship it, and when it arrives, it is completely destroyed.

I wish I had 5000 YouTube subscribers on my main channel. That all subscribe within the same minute. And aren't from a spambot company. And are permanent. AND, actually watch my videos.

Enjoy.
Easy m8
Granted but you post a video with the outside of your house, and somebody manages to find it. It goes viral and you are murdered and robbed.

I wish for more wishes and the next person can't say what I wish for. Your turn

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Wishes become actual objects and you are destroyed by the intensity of the weights of your googolplex wishes.

I wish I had an ordinary can of non-expired, non- poisoned, non-shaken Dr. Pepper cherry.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, I get thirsty and drink it before giving it to you.

I wish I had one BEEEEEEEEELLION--*ahem* one billion dollars!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Granted: A kludge workaround makes Java 8 run with Forge, but the compatibility is broken in the next build.

I wish I could travel back in time and ruin the Mojang-Microsoft deal

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! But it cracks at all of it spills on the floor.

I wish my bang would be 2cm (~1inch) longer.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
The omnipotent genie granting all of these wishes says,
"Tord, I'm afraid I cannot grant you that wish. You see, many a year ago, when I was but a young genie, probably about 41.7 billion years ago, a young, pre-universal child came up to me out of the darkness and wished for longer bangs. The bang was so long and large that I was forced to duck into my lamp and float through space for what felt like an eternity. All I could do was contemplate my life and meditate upon words both spoken to me and that I spoke. I became infuriated that that child was so unspecific about his wish, because it brought about the end of my childhood. You, Tord, with your rather sinister smile and white eye that says purity but screams entropy, remind me of the child that ruined me and destroyed my parents, friends, acquaintances whom I hated, my customers, and my beloved lantern. It was much more comfortable than my lamp. Now, I must smite thee. Come hither, so that I may banish you to the Bald Nebula, in an uncharted section of the universe, so that you will have your precious hair cut from your scalp. Not to mention the high concentrations of chlorine gas and lack of oxygen that will make your life there luxurious. Now, for my final regard before you disembark from this world, my sacred language of omnipotent beings, ¡Adios, amigo!"
Cya later Tord.

I wish I could be this creative in lit class.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the teacher thinks you're being too creative and fails you for being ahead of the rest of the class.

I wish that weren't actually likely :/

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, this teacher acts on the contrary.

I wish Liara would change her avatar to a different PG13+ avatar. :p

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i was specific! 2cm!!

Granted. She does but you don't know what it resembles and you feel very embaressed.

I wish for my bang to be 2 cm longer! How is this not specific?!?

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Your bangs explode with a radius of two centimetres (that is what you asked for, right?)

I wish my puppy would not throw up in my room

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Your puppy does not, but you most certainly do.

I wish music these days was actually good. (inb4 shot)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. All music from all artists is equally good, so most of them get a record deal and because there are so many they can't make a living anymore and stop making music, so all the music dies off.

I wish it was as easy to move dirt and gravel IRL as in Minecraft

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Why is KKk on the back bad?

Granted! But internet police is wondering how your internet improved exponentially and shut it down.

I wish i'd find a profile pic i really like...