A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! But when it's opened the whole server is banned.

I wish my server had Morph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

chbachman

Granted, but you can only morph into villagers, and the sounds that villagers make follow you while morphed into them. Soon you go crazy from hearing these sounds, and end up constantly seeking out more villagers, because you hope that if you kill enough, then you will be freed from this terrible curse of being a villager.

I wish for nothing.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
All hail the mighty paradoxes! I wish people would come to "Word Staircase"

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but they are all terribly trolly people and they spam it up in there, and the metaphorical staircase isnt walkable for that portion in which they took over :c.
I wish pigs could fly, and not just derpily saying the pig flew when it dove off a cliff.

sent from this thing in the universe of blu pikachus

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, now wishes wish for the destruction of the humans that have been abusing them

I wish that I had 2.5 billion dollars

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but its all in ones, so you are buried in your cash and you and others around you arent doing so well as far as oxygen now.
I wish i could just fall asleep now so im actually able to wake up tomorrow for school.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it goes too fast, faster than light, and that breaks some laws, physics-wise and otherwise, so the universe implodes. Good job.

I wish my 3DS hadnt gotten stolen today (afaik it was on the counter and then it wasnt and i cant find it).

Also techno, what do you mean by the next 12 years, like an extra 12 years on my education or i sleep for the next 12 years?

Last edited:

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I think he meant you sleep for 12 hours.
Granted! They weren't. Instead they were teleported to the moon.

I wish whatever the guy below wishes

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it goes too fast, faster than light, and that breaks some laws, physics-wise and otherwise, so the universe implodes. Good job.

I wish my 3DS hadnt gotten stolen today (afaik it was on the counter and then it wasnt and i cant find it).

Also techno, what do you mean by the next 12 years, like an extra 12 years on my education or i sleep for the next 12 years?
You snozzle for over a decade. :p
I think he meant you sleep for 12 hours.
Granted! They weren't. Instead they were teleported to the moon.

I wish whatever the guy below wishes

Your wish creates an infinite temporal paradox, resulting in both metaphorical and physical headaches all 'round.

I wish people would stop breaking their expensive devices by looking at them wrong

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
You will be... Except not now. The current one kills you, because you witnessed a murder.

I wish modpacks would stop breaking when looked at wrong (too. :p)

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it's a tree made of actual human hand palms strung up on a leafless tree.
I wish i could go to Hogwarts and learn magic.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Neither did you. :p

I wish my dad would stop talking smack about everyone else behind their backs (including me. >_>)

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! He doesen't talk at all.

I'm out of wishes... I wish to be rich... Good enough for you?