A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
It rains and you die.

I wish I had a McDonald's Big Mac, large burger king chicken fries, and a coke. I'm starving and out of gas :(

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! They all come covered in mud.

I wish I could teleport wherever i want only when i want, and never underwater or inside walls etc.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! Everyone else gets curious about (and jealous of) your powers. They put you in a lab and experiment on you, keeping you under constant anesthesia so you don't teleport away. They only caught you with the element of surprise.

I wish I hadn't forgotten to do my calculus homework yesterday (and that i understood it better).

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however you might as well have not bothered, because you did so poorly that your teacher laughed in your face and gave you detention.

I wish that wasn't so harsh :(

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! You didnt say anything at all and your wish is null and we have a paradox. :D

I wish wishing was as easy as corrupting wishes...

sent from this thing in the universe of blu pikachus

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you have to serve me forever, because you're not lazy.

I wish my forum game was posted on more often.

What's your game?

Granted! It doesen't do anything though...

I wish an intact cheeseburger will magicly appear on my table.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
The cheese kills all cows in the epic conquer, and the cheese over-ferments and the world is left a desolate wasteland of expired self-aware cheese.

I wish all my teachers were as oblivious as my Spanish teacher.

Reactions: pc_assassin

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Oblivious means not aware.

My mother is an English major, so at times I use words even native English speakers don't know. Don't sweat it :p

Last edited:

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I said i'm not a native speaker :3

Anyhow granted! They're not oblivious but now they sometimes read your thoughts...

I wish i was a girl for 6 hours :3

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
You give birth in those 6 hours. Then you grow a pair in front of the doctor and are quarantined for the rest of your life so that scientists can find out how you seemingly change sex at will.

I wish all of my textbooks were digital

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! Along with your text books all the worlds textbooks and books are converted to text on your screen. Then China accidentally sets off a super powerful EMP wiping out all technology that wasn't protected by a faraday cage. Now all the world will go uneducated and humans will fail as a species.

I wish that I had a newer phone

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2