A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but only for Xbox, and you eventually get tired of the slow updates and just buy an Xbox. By the time that you do, the PS3 instantly improves and outclasses the updating speed of the Xbox.

I wish people would post more.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
The spam overwhelms you, and your inability to keep up makes you rage quit the forums.

I wish my phone battery lasted longer.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, it now has an excessively large battery. Somebody wires it up to one of the buttons, and it stops your heart with a massive blast of energy as soon as you try to turn it on.

I wish I had more salt.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it's actually feces that's just been melted at high temperatures. Meaning you got exactly what you wished for.

I wish this thread was shorter.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
The last 10 pages are chopped off, including your post. This creates a paradox and causes the forum to crash.

I wish for world peace.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! Unfortunately, the reason there are fewer is because Droidekas 1-29 were melted down to make a single Ultimate Battle Droid, which proceeds to vaporize you.

I wish that everyone would stop wishing and do something about their wishes!!

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. I am no longer a hypocrite. You have stolen an integral part of my personality, and I will vaporize you for it.

I wish that these random words, created by autocorrect, had meaning: "Haley Hsu hash Chris dye hues heheh did vehemently "

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. It means that someone named Haley Hsu sliced someone named Chris in four perpendicular lines, somewhat like a hash. She then vehemently dyed Chris's corpse and now flowing bodily fluids all sorts of different hues, until he was a beautiful rainbow. She then let out a crazy, murderous laugh that would make Hitler blush. This is now reality.

I wish that Haley Hsu didn't hash Chris or vehemently dyed his corpse all sorts of colourful hues. Poor chris. :C

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, it's Elfen Lied.
I wish weaboos didn't gave people who watch anime (and other stuff) a bad name.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
(I just learned about that term just now.) Granted. All anime fan's names are now Mordecai.

I wish that there was a similar term for the same type of person, but with LP'ers instead of anime.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, I make your life a living hell (with the occasional mercy treat thrown in).

I actually wish you wouldn't make jokes about suicide, Randomguy.