A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but I'm not one of those people, so I can't tell you if your wish was granted or not. Instead, you lay here, bored, without knowing.

I wish people actually tested their parkour maps (4 block jumps are impossible >.>)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, they all make it impossible on purpose instead. (Also, I think 4 block jumps are possible on ice, but I'm not sure.)

I wish I had a babel fish.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. You now have a donut that is insanely healthy and will never run out no matter how much you eat from it. However, its magical power is teleportation, and you never see the donut again.

I wish I had a white taliking orange.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Time travel grants your wish! Unfortunately, you missed getting free MineCon tickets.

I wish Greg would stop nerfing everything.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, he starts buffing everything, teams up with BlueDart, and takes over the world. The last thing you see before your mind implodes upon itself from the imbalance is in the changelog. "Made the wooden sword more useful, octupled damage and reduced durability usage. Can now be crafted with dirt to make diamonds"
I wish I could impersonate other people without sounding like myself.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted. You now impersonate everyone using this voice. (I'm not a yogscast fan, that was just the most obnoxious voice I could think of at the moment.)

I wish people wouldn't be so fanatical about who they're fans of. i mean who wants to hear butter everywhere?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but all sense of community EVERYWHERE dies, and shabam, endofworld.

I wish that I had an energy drink.

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
granted but you get this energy drink with such a high caffeine content (Rage-X or something i think its called, i've had one, they're a kick in the face) and you drink two of them and you die

i wish my chicken was warmer

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it instantly turns into a cat, and then a mountain lion. Just as it's about to strike, it turns into pure flames, and gives you a heat scar for the rest of your life. You eventually get paranoid of cats and fire, and burn yourself alive in an incinerator, in an old mine, where you're never seen or heard of again.

I wish I could texture things instantly.

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Peggle's wish is granted. You can now spit out textures like it's nobody's business. The only problem is that these isntant textures are so bad, it makes people's eyes literally melt.
DavidCrap's wish is granted. You can wish here all you like, as long as you corrupt the previous Player's wish. (no free wishes?!)

I wish I had heard of rosemead, California.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! Unfortunately, you used the past tense. Since your past self already knew of Rosemead, CA, there was no reason for you to ask about it. Your brain explodes from the time paradox.

I wish Pocket Edition was as cool as FTB.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but since it's designed for phones, the game runs at 1 FPS, and it causes millions all over the world to die from high-velocity shattered glass due to their phones overheating and exploding.

I wish every post I made got at least one like.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but moderators now suspect you of creating sock-puppet accounts and ban you!

I wish auto-correct wasn't so starfish!