A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted, but it becomes rabid and kills you in the middle of the night, stomping it's hooves into your unspecified organs and shattering your skeletal structure.

I wish I could rhyme even more things with completely inappropriate phrases. Thorny pores is two syllables, I'm thinking of one that's three.
Granted. the phrase "even more things" now rhymes with the phrase "completely inappropriate phrases."

I wish you could count syllables better. Thorny pores has three syllables, not two. (thor-ny-pores)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however, I switch it with the word "words" again so it makes even less sense.

I wish I had an Extra Utilities trashcan right next to my desk that wouldn't get filled up.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Granted, however, I switch it with the word "words" again so it makes even less sense.

I wish I had an Extra Utilities trashcan right next to my desk that wouldn't get filled up.
Granted. You know live in a minecraft world that has Jammy's furniture mod and extra utilities installed and have a trashcan right next to your desk. Oh, and you're on hardcore. Good luck!

I wish for granite.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You get a cubic metre of individual granite molecules that disperses almost instantly.

I wish I could have a pie.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however, Microsoft buys out Google and it becomes 1% more evil. Which would be 101% evil.

I wish Google didn't own everything.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Now that google owns nothing everything goes up for grabs and the universe descends into chaos. Yes, I did just say the universe. Google owns pluto. Remember when it used to be a search engine?

I wish the world was one big cookie that would never end.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but they have ants in them.

I wish I could change volume levels on Skype, so that it didn't overpower everything I do.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
You get your license, but you end up killing someone because of your lack of experience.

I wish I could transform into any animal I wish without receiving harm.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, since you are a Half Brony (dafuq?????), you half-spontaneously combust, leaving you with second-degree burns to 90% of your body.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you don't feel the need to sleep, and you unconsciously lose your mind until you become a serial killer. You kill thousands and eventually you're found and tortured, until death. Afterwards, your body is burned to produce a miniscule amount of energy.

I wish Skype share screened faster.