A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Trixie Lunamoon

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! However Furies become the dominate species and you are seen as an outcast for not liking them.

Trixie wishes she had something to wish for, but Trixie's life is perfect.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Trixie has plenty to wish for, no need to grant anything. Have a pinecone though.

I wish my sister would be quiet.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but everyone becomes quiet and you go crazy and you commit suicide (that was kinda dark)
I wish this wish has something messed up, but still funny, so i have something funny to see when i wake up
PEACE OUT

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
granted, i hand you a pizza, but whilst handing you this amazing pizza of gods, you get shot.

i wish that nothing bad happens to my wish :(

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you become a Thread Necromancer and becomes an evil overlord. An unnamed hero goes and, in an epic quest, proceeds to kill you with his Sword of Destiny.

I wish I wasn't so damn shy.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but everyone thinks your shady and you are wrongly prosecuted for conspiracy
I wish the ATLauncher didn't make me manually download mods for Resonant rise

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
granted but the technology you can control becomes obsolete

I wish people would stop and think before they make stupid posts

Granted, but everyone thinks your shady and you are wrongly prosecuted for conspiracy
I wish the ATLauncher didn't make me manually download mods for Resonant rise

it only makes you download the mods dave doesn't have permissions for so be happy you don't have to download the whole list of mods.

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
granted but people never stop thinking about their posts and the forums become dead because nobody posts anything

i wish i had a new graphics card