A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, Now your immune, but you are allergic to anything that has water in it
I wish Resonant Rise would come out already

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, due to the bullying it receives, Resonant Rise retreats back into the closet and cries for days.

I wish I could hug whoever I wanted without repercussions.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Granted you get fish but then the dolphins leave and the earth is destroyed to make room for a hyperspace bypass.

I wish I could stop making references to stuff I haven't actually read myself.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you have to fight in the 7-year war with the anti-christ
I wish there was no so many private pack servers with a whitelist

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
wish granted! the universe, without conflict has fallen into an emotional limbo. everything and everyone becoming cookie cutter perfect. with no events and no measurement of time or space. we're now forever nothingness.

i wish i had unlimited cheese pizza to eat as my leasure. have fun messing that one up :p

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you become blind, accidentally eat your neighbor's cat instead, and get sent to jail for animal cruelty.

I wish I could copy, zip, and extract files faster (I have to wait 10 minutes every time I do something with this 15GB folder)

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
granted but your computer transfers files too fast. and the cables within your machine heat up to immense temperatures so hot they melt and every other part become deformed and non functional. including your harddrive. so you lost every thing you had on your computer.

i wish i didn't eat a cat and get arrested for animal cruelty

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You start eating humans instead, and you get shot and killed for cannibalism.

I wish no other wish could be corruptible without this wish being corrupted first, being linked to corruption by the previous wish, corruptible by this being incorruptible and by double negatives.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
accepted but then the server shuts down forever :p

I wish people would understand what a living thing stands for like steaks were once cows which were living.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but then religious people think you're belittleing them and kill you out of anger.

I wish for a slice of pie.