A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, FTB doesn't crash on you anymore but you can't connect to Minecraft.net and all of your FTB data mysteriously dissapears.
I wish for people to stop bugging me so incredibly much on the Youtubes.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, they track you down and now they bug you in real life 24/7.

I wish there weren't so many P2W games out there.
(Single player and multiplayer.)

Cloud

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, most of the games stop development due to lack of funds.

I wish that pizza grew on magical boxes that grew on trees.

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Granted they taste HORRIBLE and no one eats them so you cut the tree down. I wish for my return button to work.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. With no war or violence to keep population down, cities swell and civilization collapses. I wish for the Pokemon world to be real, and for me to live in it.

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but you are a pokemon now and are made to constantly battle with everyone. i wish to have wings

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I'll go for Tdb's post, since he/she was first.

Granted, you gain wings but fly too close to the sun and your wings ignite, causing you to fall to the ground and become human jam.
I wish for EA to give up with Origin and just use Steam.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
i’m a he, and granted, but now with no competition steam charges thousands of dollars for every game. i wish for travel at the sped of light

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, due to slight imperfections in the FTL method... your destination is blown up the moment you drop out of FTL.

I wish didn't need to go to school.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, you now do not need to go to school as society has broken down and the world has become a chaotic, broken place.
I wish for Pluto to be a planet again. I miss it :'(

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, it gains enough mas to be considered a planet again, this changes its orbit, however the extra mass changes its orbit enough and now its on course to crash with the sun.

On its way there, its gravity has various negative effects on the entire solar system, including other planet's orbits and their moons.
Some moons leave the planet's orbit and other crash into their planets, Earth's moon somehow ends crashing on Mars, tossing it out of orbit and close to crashing Earth, barely avoiding collision, but having major impact on the sea and causing major damage.
(I'm trying to make my answers a bit longer, just for fun, and practice. :p)

I wish I could come up with better twists to wishes.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, nobody likes you for their excessive cruelty.

I wish my computer could get more than 10 frames per second on Minecraft.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You now get 528 fps (my record :p) but your computer can't handle the overclocking and overheats, burning down your house in the process.
I wish I could think of a better avatar than this gray face. Although it's better than the one above mine ^_-

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
Your wish is granted. You find the best picture in the world, but you have no way of sharing it to anyone or anything.

I wish Herobrine was real.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. He then griefs your Minecraft world to hell, in an unstoppable reign of terror.

I wish the Internet could be better.

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
granted but now the internet evolves into a sentient being and eradicates humanity

I wish to be a genius

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you are now the smartest being in the universe. Your vast intellect causes you to alienate everyone you know, and the technology you bestow upon the world causes large-scale war and the Earth collapses from intense fusion bombing.
I wish for people to follow correct grammar and spelling, or at least to not speak in shortened words when it isn't required.

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
granted but henceforth every manner of a sentence is now longer than any website can hold indefinitely crashing the Internet. I wish for flying cars