A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Granted. Unfortunately, in order to do this, they must gain sentience; once doing so the modpack claims credit for itself and cuts you out of the loop.

I wish I had the talent to make mods and modpacks.

Reactions: wakafanykai123

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! All modpacks you make are now closely monitored and have to make exactly what your employers intended (yeah, you got employed for it)

I wish my FTB Infinity wouldn't crash whenever I tried to launch it, and I also wish my computer wasn't so laggy right now

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Granted! All modpacks you make are now closely monitored and have to make exactly what your employers intended (yeah, you got employed for it)

I wish my FTB Infinity wouldn't crash whenever I tried to launch it, and I also wish my computer wasn't so laggy right now
Granted. Your computer isn't laggy now. It's laggy for the rest of the time! And FTB infinity is the only thing that doesn't crash when you try to launch it.

Granted. You now make mod packs, but nobody likes them. Everyone refuses to host them and distribute them to either how laughably easy or horrible the combination and configs of mods are.

I wish to become a modpack.
Granted. You become one of MY modpacks :D

I wish I was a faster typist!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
granted you are now not sick but tomorrow you feel even worse.

Wish I had more time.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
granted you are now not sick but tomorrow you feel even worse.

Wish I had more time.
Granted. You are now stuck in a frozen moment - never aging or dying, you live on forever. You have all the time in the world, but you are stuck in a single instant of time, nothing changing or moving, or moveable.

I wish I hadn't made myself feel slightly down with that rather bleak corrupted wish!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Granted. With your incorruptible wishes, you're only allowed to wish for normal, corruptible wishes.

I wish I could think of more creative things to post here and on a few other threads.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You have such amazing ideas, if you posted them people would steal them from you. You become a recluse constantly muttering to yourself about 'ideas'.

I wish I was an icon.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
So in order to grant me that wish you have altered the history?

Granted! You now have even worse problems (not food related though).

I wish I didn't forgot to take my mtg cards that I won out off my backpack yesterday.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Granted! Your house burns down and they are lost in the fire

I wish I knew what mtg cards were
Granted. They are Magic: The Gathering cards. This knowledge becomes a splinter in your mind, turning to obsession, finally forcing you to try and collect EVERY SINGLE CARD. Not every type; every card.

I wish I knew all the words for the song "Frontier Psychiatry" off by heart.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! You practice it so much the only language you remember is the lyrics of that song, meaning you can only communicate with the lyrics of the song

I wish my friend would update the FTB Infinity server

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
He does but it results in a broken world and he does not have a backup

I wish that phyrexia would be in the upcoming set (after dragons of tarkir) as you can NEVER have enough phyrexia.