A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

TheUberCannon

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You aren't so twisted anymore, but as each day passes, you get more and more twisted than the previous day. Eventually to a point where you're as twisted as nobody can ever tell.

I wish i can have the ability to have a digital computer inside my mind. So i can preform actions while gaming, controlling everything, even turning it off, with thinking.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Granted. You aren't so twisted anymore, but as each day passes, you get more and more twisted than the previous day. Eventually to a point where you're as twisted as nobody can ever tell.

I wish i can have the ability to have a digital computer inside my mind. So i can preform actions while gaming, controlling everything, even turning it off, with thinking.

Granted. Unfortunately, on the day you have the computer implanted, a massive solar flare hits the earth and takes out all the computers - and your brain along with them.

I wish I wasn't awake at three in the ruddy morning.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! You suffer the humiliating, horrible, and just degrading death of being drowned in shit after the sewers get jammed

I wish that didn't make me sick

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, unfortunately thats the only reference that can be made.

I wish I was not bandwagoned in another werewolf game on say 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Granted! In the next game, you pull a CoolSquid and get yourself bandwagoned on day 1.

I wish Vazkii is being serious with the thing where the newest version of Botania allows you to visit Alfheim in person. (IDK if this is an April Fool's joke or not, will test soon)

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, Thats the only thing were vazkii is serious now (also I think it's an april fool.)

I wish for better april fools

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
granted the next one will be so bad that this is the best one ever in comparison.

I wish for no April fools. Sorry but I just don't like it.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Granted. Yawgmoth breaches the barriers between his world and ours, consuming your soul and rendering you a mindless automaton.

I wish the stars weren't the pinpricks in the umbral veil through which the great old ones watch us with malevolent intent.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Granted. They're the pinpricks in the umbral veil through which the agents of New Phyrexia watch with malvolent intent.

I wish that Yawgmoth is, in fact, dead, and that Lord Windgrace wasn't mistaken in saying so.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Granted! Yawgmoth is dead, but Lord Windgrace was mistaken in saying so, (I don't know)

I wish I didn't wound/injure myself in the first 10 minutes of my holidays