A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you can never reach the insane power requirements.

I wish I could be more motivated to do stuff.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you are only able to use this power to be a grammar nazi on internet forums.

I wish that my students will do well on the midterm this month.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. No one A little less than the imaginative reconnected extreme of the word 'someone' thinks your post is hard to answer without saying the said word said to not be said.

I wish I could find more useless crap to add to my modpack.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but your computer overloads itself and crashes, losing everything you had.

I wish I was with my girlfriend right now.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but your computer overloads itself and crashes, losing everything you had.

I wish I was with my girlfriend right now.

Granted. A masked man runs up behind her and stabs her in the neck. You feel the need for revenge for the rest of your life, eventually leading into sadness and despair, and you commit suicide in a cold, dark, cave in Antarctica. Your body turns into a large icicle as your body freezes from the intense lack of heat and you shatter into a thousand pieces when the roof of the cave caves in.

I wish I could view every conversation on TS.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you regret as soon as you see them (I mean seriously - stuff sometimes gets WAY too wierd).

I wish this wish would corrupt me.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. However, I borrow Captain America's shield before making this post. The shield reflects the death-osity back at you, and I am left unharmed.

I wish I actually had boobs that I could send messages with, using my phone.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. FtbBossWhoIsAw3s0m3 is nicer, which makes people like him more. This additional liking makes everyone on the forum agree with him in not granting your previous wish.

I wish that my dinner guests tonight like the tamales I am making for them.

Reactions: FtbBossWhoIsAw3s0m3