A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, because the wish is corrupted by the laws of wishing, it corrupts into a form that you cannot corrupt. Other people can, just not you.

I wish that I could, at will, hold any piece of money in my hand and cause it to duplicate, and have the two resulting pieces be indistinguishable from legal tender.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, except they have the same number, and people notice this.

I wish I could have lucid dreams, they sound awesome :D

you can have lucid dreams but they are all grainy and black and white

I wish I could code java like nobody's business :p

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
You can but because it's nobody's business you don't get paid and no one even looks at any webpages with your code on them.
I wish international post was faster.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

iMontouch

Jul 29, 2019
granted. International post just became way faster using an extra jet for that. Counterpart: The only pilot is you. And you have to deliver every. f****g. mail.

I simply wish I had a bike.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*There are more unicorns in teh world but now everyone is allergic to them.

I wish for the ability to enjoy more chocolate for free.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
You can. You do. You get lots of health problems from overeating. You die, but you die slowly from diabetes.

I wish that I knew a way to scale my student's test scores so that they would get good grades, but also be motivated to study hard.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but it cannot be used by mortals.

I wish for more chocolate, which is good quality, and I can enjoy with no consequences.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the chocolate costs a lot, so your wish was kind of wasted.

I wish that my roommate and I could get more movie pre-lease press passes.

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. But you also cannot do anything.

I wish People would stop arguing over GregTech whilst still having the choice of whether or not to use it without affecting me in any way, shape or form

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. People argue over GregTech because they have no choice whether or not to use it. And because this wish is especially corrupted, everyone is forced to play GregTech on the settings that most annoy them.

I wish that I only had to sleep half as long as I do now, but I felt fully rested when I woke up.

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
Granted - You completely forgot to fulfil the later part of my wish. Not to mention, I don't what they play on as along as they stop arguing :D Also, you are now half as productive

I wish I could get anything I want IRL.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You don't sleep now, so, you should sleep 0/2 hours wich is...Error, so, no sleep.

I wish I could die.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, by trying to cheat the system, your wish isn't corrupted, and you die.

I wish I never got tired, except for sleep.

Reactions: dgdas9