A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. But you die.

I wish I could be involved in the boobdoom thing... like, one of the harbingers.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. But you die too. However, you die like the first harbingers (me) died - sufocated in boobs.

I wish I was able to go away from every school party I am forced to go (Goddamnit, I HATE LOUD MUSIC YOU ARSEHOLES).

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. You are no longer forced to go to parties. However, the next party you voluntarily attend will prevent you from ever leaving.

I wish that the students I have next semester study hard and ace my exams, so that I can have a high class average and good student reviews.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but you die like me and Morgs did.

I wish I didn't have a wish to be corrupted.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. They are now gelatinous.
(the_j485 Thanks for noticing I was gone. It is good to be back)
I wish that the new season of Avatar: The Legend of Korra were out.

Reactions: the_j485

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. They are now gelatinous.
(the_j485 Thanks for noticing I was gone. It is good to be back)
I wish that the new season of Avatar: The Legend of Korra were out.

Granted, but only for 3D television.

I wish Gainax studios didn't troll people so much.

Reactions: mathjazz

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Gainax is bought by Disney, and only makes predictable, non-trolling "Tinkerbelle and Friends" direct-to-dvd movies.

You know how to hit someone where it hurts. I hate 3D movies and television, I feel sick when I watch them.

I wish that I had a good, reliable computer on which I could host a Minecraft server.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but it's from creeper host and it costs over 40,000$ per month to keep it running.

I wish I could be a better tech support guy.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Granted but now the only questions you get are answered with "Turn it off and on again"

I wish I didn't corrupt the server I played on :(

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. Someone else does and your chunks reset.

I wish that I could start and stop time at will.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but for five seconds, and you pause yourself in time by accident.

I wish I was imaginative enough to make up good wishes.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but suddenly all your creativity to do other things disappears and you become depressed.

I wish Gainax's animes didn't make my head hurt so much (especially you, Neon Genesis Evangelion).

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but watching anything else now makes your head hurt.

I wish I could meet some of the people of the forums IRL. Especially SML6 (I'd beat the shit out of that little annoying twat/kid).

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but overused fad is unfunny and therefore boring - when you become Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris becomes you and switches bodies with you in order to get his body back - shortly after, he kills you.

I wish I wasn't so awnkard near my girlfriend.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
You are no longer awnkard near your girlfriend. Whatever awnkard means. You are also no longer awkward near her. Lots of other girls notice you are quite debonair. The combination of jealousy over the attention you are getting and missing your awnkardness (which, though we do not know what it means, is what attracted your girlfriend to you in the first place) causes your girlfriend to leave you. Bereft, you can no longer love anyone else, and live a long, lonely life, then quietly die in your sleep.

I wish that I were done planning the exams and homework for next semester's students.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but the principal says that you have to plan for the year after next, so now you're back to work again.

I wish I wasn't so smart or athletic.