A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
NO. People who annoy me don't get wishes.

I wish SML6 would stop posting so damn much, and not try to slam Gpuzzle who actually has a girlfriend.

Granted. I agree. I don't wan't to corrupt this, so I won't :D

I wish SML6 would not come on the forum games again.

SuperMarioLuigi6

Jul 29, 2019
YOU BROKE THE RULES!!![DOUBLEPOST=1371158152][/DOUBLEPOST]
GPuzzle said:
Granted, However your wish is corrupted and therefore inverted.
How is my wish inverted? It needs to make sense...

the_j485 said:
NO. People who annoy me don't get wishes.
At least I'm staying on topic!

Also, the_j485 granted my wish, so GPuzzle, don't grant wishes already granted please.
I wish that I won the lottery, got actual money (that was infinite), and could buy my way out of anything (including death and getting robbed)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Go search for KaosRitual, his signature and his history with the_j485.
It's supposed to be an inside joke, why am I telling you that?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
If you're gonna be a forum games regular, act like you're supposed to.
It's serious business.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
It genuinely is. You see, what he's doing is just constantly going on them willy nilly, where as people like, you, me, KaosRitual, Exedra, Liara etc. have style :cool:
That's genuinely the only time I've ever used/seen that smiley.

kal213

Jul 29, 2019
Since there is no wish in the last post, there is none to grant or manipulate.

I wish for a flying carpet which has a max speed of 45 km/h and you can not fall off of.

arentol

Jul 29, 2019
Since there is no wish in the last post, there is none to grant or manipulate.

I wish for a flying carpet which has a max speed of 45 km/h and you can not fall off of.

Wish granted, but it always flies upside down 1 foot of the ground. And you can't fall off because you can't get off at all..... Ever.

I wish I could teleport like in Jumper, but that I could make the holes as big as I like and make them last as long as I like, even permanent.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Granted: you accidentaly teleport/make a hole on the moon that everyone into space, including you - killing everyone.

I wish me and my girlfriend had enough time to play the bass (I play that) and the piano (she plays that) togheter.

kal213

Jul 29, 2019
Your wish has been granted, but you two are such a great duo that you are hired and go on tour. On the second stop, you fall off the stage, and break your neck. The fans like you so much they smother you to death.

I wish I could win the next lottery I enter.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Granted, but like in Bruce almighty, everyone wins, you get a tenner, and you are killed in the ensuing riots

I wish more forums buds like Liara, whizz, Exedra and so on would come on this thread, rather than just some new people, one of which was a douchebag (SML6). (No offense new people, just I like those people, y'know?)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, not happening. Ever. Or at least for several years.
Quit asking about it, you're not getting your dreams fulfilled.
TS hates my sound, anyway. It screws it up until I restart the entire computer.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody was able to solve my BOOBDOOM wish!
You know, BOOBDOOM involves hot girls with nice curves/boobs and it turns every kind of incoming doom into BOOBDOOM!