64x [64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks for letting me know, I installed the new textures for TConstruct and they work. But I'm now wondering why only some of the textures for Rotarycraft are in the pack. For example, the DC Engine still has the standard textures. Will all the textures soon be updated?

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
i dont know if this was brought up or not but there is a problem with the magma crucible texture. specifically the "glass" part that shows what liquid is currently in the machine. when there is no liquid in the machine the "glass" has an "x-ray" effect allowing you to see through other blocks. this effect also occurs when holding the machine in your hand.

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
90% of Forestry textures are missing on the latest version of the Monster pack. They are fine on the master file from Git Hub tho.

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019

Huh, the server seemed to miss that mod entirely thats fixed now. We have seem to hit our file size limit on the repo server so I will have to get that increased. I will post again when it has been uploaded and synced.

Thanks for reporting the bug :)
~ artdude543

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Thermal Expansion is missing Tesseract Textures and Custom Monster Texture Pack is broken, can't get textures out of archive.

Last edited:

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019

The download is working fine my end and one the server, so thats not our fault a new version of the Monster Pack is sitting in the sync folder due to some changes being made to our repo server. So downloads may be funny tomorrow as thats when the changes get done. But the downloads are working fine currently. The Tesseract Texture is not missing as its showing for me fine, so you may have a broken download.

Thanks
~ artdude543

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
The download is working fine my end and one the server, so thats not our fault a new version of the Monster Pack is sitting in the sync folder due to some changes being made to our repo server. So downloads may be funny tomorrow as thats when the changes get done. But the downloads are working fine currently. The Tesseract Texture is not missing as its showing for me fine, so you may have a broken download.

Thanks
~ artdude543
When I tried to open the archive, I get this :" C:\Users\Desktop\Downloads\Soartex_FTB_Monster.zip: Unexpected end of archive"
Tried downloading it 6 times and every time I get that.

It works OK with the Universal Pack, but I have my Graphics set to Fancy and it shows this:
6hzx.png

Tested on a fresh install with no other mods and no other textures and that still happens when I set the frequency.

Last edited:

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019

I am unsure on what the underlying problem is here, our file server is now working again and a new version of Monster has been uploaded. (Give this about 5/10 mins to sync) So please try that when it's live, I am tried with an array of instances and the Thermal Expansions textures are always working, so not sure on what's going wrong here. I have nothing else to try because I can not at all make this "bug" work, so yeah out of ideas on this one. Before we push textures they are always vigorously tested before hand so this kind of thing never happens. Here is a screenshot of FTB Monster and the Monster Custom Pack http://prntscr.com/3bhe4u working fine and using the correct texture. Maybe you don't have enough RAM allocated to your game or have Optifine installed which can break things.

~ artdude543

Last edited:

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
OK, I tested the full pack and they work. I apologize for the inconvenience but if I just want the Thermal Expansion Textures, what else do I need?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I was wondering where the Mariculture Textures are in the Monster and Universal Packs.

And some of the texture are missing from Reactorcraft also.

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Downloads have been updated! and better news yet we are now Adf.ly free! So better/faster downloads thanks to @Kaelten ;)
Ahh Excellent!
Good to have the TE3 machines back to the more familiar skins and I adore the new chisel Factory block textures! This is just want I need for my current build. Cant wait to getting more of the Factory/Futuristic armor blocks converted!

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019
We have just posted a news update for the community to know what's going on at Soartex Fanver and for general updates on things :) Link