64x [64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Discussion in 'Texture packs' started by SoartexFanver, Jan 27, 2014.

1. xSoulSpeaR

xSoulSpeaR New Member

oke so the filler from buildcraft gives the wrong interface, so cant use the filler in the pack

2. SoartexFanver

SoartexFanver Active Member

This has been already fixed and an update will be pushed on Friday, we are having issues with our distribution system and working on fixing that so we can release our packs/mod patches.

Sorry for any inconveniences
    ~ artdude543

3. verid

verid Active Member

Is there a modded minecraft 1.6.4 package available? One that has textures for every mod available in Soartex's repo?

That would be very helpful for those of us who play FTB Monster then add a few mods of our own to it.

4. SaintLucifer

SaintLucifer Well-Known Member

-> https://github.com/Soartex-Modded/Modded-1.6.x/archive/master.zip

This is the link for the main file with all the soartex mod textures they currently have but you will need to build your pack manually tho. Also this only contain mod textures, so you will need the base file they have here, on the forum post, to get the vanilla minecraft textures.

5. SoartexFanver

6. xSoulSpeaR

xSoulSpeaR New Member

no worries . but fast reaction :D this is way ive been using soartex since i play minecraft :p

7. Is anyone else having an issue downloading the 1.5.2 sortex pack? I keep getting a 503 error.

8. SoartexFanver

This seems to be a common problem I have contacted CreeperHost to see what is going on with the downloads :) Will post feedback once I get it.
    ~ artdude543

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  9. SoartexFanver

New version of the main FTB pack and FTB Lite are now pushed! Please use the links on the op of the thread for the downloads, any problems with the new version please let us know :)
    Happy crafting!
    ~ artdude543

Shoeboxam likes this.
  10. Runcreeper

Runcreeper New Member

Hi posting this on FTB instead of your forum's because they are down. The computercraft Turtles have a gui problem for typing in text, the letters are oddly spaced and the letter i appears inside the previous letter. Wondering how to fix it if you know. I am using the 1.6.4 FTB Universal with Monster pack.

11. SaintLucifer

Wonder, do you guys have any plans to offer support for monster? Many of it's mods don't have textures yet.

12. SoartexFanver

This is a bug/non-feature with ComputerCraft not supporting HD Font, the only way to fix this is by removing the fonts folder from Soartex. Our main forums will be live again as soon as we finish the server migrate.

We are trying to support many mods but not all of us have the time to create textures, we have a small team now and hope members of the Soartex Community could help and pitch in making the textures. I will look into the pack and see what mods we don't support and go from there. Sorry for any inconveniences caused without having the patches.

~ artdude543

13. SaintLucifer

Did something happen with the site and the downloads? No one on my server can access it.

14. newt111

newt111 Active Member

From the homepage:
    The download from the first post in this thread still works for me though

15. SoartexFanver

We are nearly done with the new server set-up we are now doing some finalization's to some settings and we shall be live again soon! :D The move has taken longer than expected but had to re-make parts of the site for the new configuration. I will reply to this thread again once the site is full open :)

16. SaintLucifer

Oh, we didn't see that since not even the main page of then loaded at all.

17. SoartexFanver

Yes as I was moving the domain to another host so you was un-able to ping the url. But the url works now but the rest of the site is still off-line for bug fixes :)

18. RealSketch

RealSketch Purple Dragon

This new thread is so much better than the old one!
    Textures looking great! :D

19. SoartexFanver

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
    Yusunoha and RealSketch like this.
  20. Yusunoha

Yusunoha Never Leaves Wiki Staff ModMyMC Editor

looking awesome :D

RealSketch likes this.