64x [64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

verid

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a modded minecraft 1.6.4 package available? One that has textures for every mod available in Soartex's repo?

That would be very helpful for those of us who play FTB Monster then add a few mods of our own to it.

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a modded minecraft 1.6.4 package available? One that has textures for every mod available in Soartex's repo?

That would be very helpful for those of us who play FTB Monster then add a few mods of our own to it.

-> https://github.com/Soartex-Modded/Modded-1.6.x/archive/master.zip

This is the link for the main file with all the soartex mod textures they currently have but you will need to build your pack manually tho. Also this only contain mod textures, so you will need the base file they have here, on the forum post, to get the vanilla minecraft textures.

xSoulSpeaR

Jul 29, 2019
This has been already fixed and an update will be pushed on Friday, we are having issues with our distribution system and working on fixing that so we can release our packs/mod patches.

Sorry for any inconveniences
~ artdude543

no worries . but fast reaction :D this is way ive been using soartex since i play minecraft :p

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019
New version of the main FTB pack and FTB Lite are now pushed! Please use the links on the op of the thread for the downloads, any problems with the new version please let us know :)
Happy crafting!
~ artdude543

Reactions: Shoeboxam

Runcreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hi posting this on FTB instead of your forum's because they are down. The computercraft Turtles have a gui problem for typing in text, the letters are oddly spaced and the letter i appears inside the previous letter. Wondering how to fix it if you know. I am using the 1.6.4 FTB Universal with Monster pack.

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Wonder, do you guys have any plans to offer support for monster? Many of it's mods don't have textures yet.

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019

This is a bug/non-feature with ComputerCraft not supporting HD Font, the only way to fix this is by removing the fonts folder from Soartex. Our main forums will be live again as soon as we finish the server migrate.

We are trying to support many mods but not all of us have the time to create textures, we have a small team now and hope members of the Soartex Community could help and pitch in making the textures. I will look into the pack and see what mods we don't support and go from there. Sorry for any inconveniences caused without having the patches.

~ artdude543

newt111

Jul 29, 2019
Did something happen with the site and the downloads? No one on my server can access it.

From the homepage:
Soartex | Under Construction
We are currently on-going server changes with our web-hosting, this is going to take a few days to get up an running. Our trained ocelots are running around gathering all the resources we need to get our site backup and running.

These changes are going to improve our service and enable us to have the customizer back again :D So we hope you stick around while we under go these changes.

The download from the first post in this thread still works for me though

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019
We are nearly done with the new server set-up we are now doing some finalization's to some settings and we shall be live again soon! :D The move has taken longer than expected but had to re-make parts of the site for the new configuration. I will reply to this thread again once the site is full open :)