[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeronimoGC

Jul 29, 2019
The scoop hasn't been textured, don't know if it's been overlooked or just not completed yet, but for Ultimate I am getting the default texture. Just so you are aware, thank you.

DrCeph

Jul 29, 2019
+1 for AE first - I'm in love with that mod! then MFR, then TFC.

That probably shows that I'm a tech-mod guy.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
There is some outdated support for TFC already, but it needs quite a bit more work. Since it will be in FTB launcher and it isn't all that large (recoloring mass, already existing unused base textures will speed things up, I've already analyzed the sprite sheets), I may as well take care of it.

I got a new computer! No more random freezes that require a restart every few hours, no more 15 second freezing at random places, no more running out of memory for the few programs in use, I'll be able to test and reload FTB textures from ingame, etc. etc. You should see quite a few new FTB textures out over the next week or two. I've made huge progress on AE already.

heecks

Jul 29, 2019
Missing texture for the apiarist NPC ( forestry mod pack ) the actual one is the original.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Missing texture for the apiarist NPC ( forestry mod pack ) the actual one is the original.

what I noticed is that the texture is there for it, but the game doesn't register it.
I also wanted to report, what I constantly kept forgetting, is that the no color option in the filter is red, and not the transparant one with a line through it.

grinch843

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, just switched over to the ultimate pack and noticed that if you use glass when making a xycraft tank it reverts back to 16bit when you activate the tank, here's a screen shot.

Keep up the good work....

2013-03-08_09.28.56.png

emmasteadman

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, just switched over to the ultimate pack and noticed that if you use glass when making a xycraft tank it reverts back to 16bit when you activate the tank, here's a screen shot.

Keep up the good work....

I think he's working on connected textures for xycraft glass for next update, looking forward to that. :)

meuqsaco

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, GregTech is updating his mod really fast. Now he has added this Plate Blending machine and like 20 types of metal plates and they all either don't have textures or have some weird placeholder ones. Just letting you know.

Also, thanks a lot for your pack. It is awesome.

Reactions: Shoeboxam

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
Changelog: https://github.com/Soartex-Fanver/Soartex-Textures/commits/master

Yes, the Apriarist NPC will not load. Can someone test this with another texture pack? If the problem persists, Sengir should be told. I attempted a fix today but it didn't work.

@Grinch: Funky. Xycraft's CTM uses a different format, the vanilla CTM glass it has doesn't make any sense and I think it clashes with Optifine. What a headache. Cool feature, but a lot of annoyances to it.

@meoqsaco: Here's the plan. I'm going to let Gregtech sit and only do compatability updates. Not because I don't like Gregtech or because it is too much work to maintain, but because I'm going to remake IC2 machines then retexture Gregtech on that better texture base.

EDIT: New policy! I'll like any post that reports invisible textures. I love those posts. Thank you. Going to fix all listed invisibles next, then focus on Xy.

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Changelog: https://github.com/Soartex-Fanver/Soartex-Textures/commits/master

Yes, the Apriarist NPC will not load. Can someone test this with another texture pack? If the problem persists, Sengir should be told. I attempted a fix today but it didn't work.

You can fix the apiarist bug by going to your mods folder, opening the forestry mod zip and swapping the standard beekeeper file at the "gfx/forestry/entities" folder with the one from soartex pack.

vineet

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I had a couple of problems. One: in minecraft the forestry leaves are just ONE color and don't even look like leaves, just purple quares, but in the apiculture.png they hve a leave texture. Whyyyyyy?
Second of all, when I change the chiseled sandstone texture to something for the customized, it doesn't show that texure in minecraft, but it does in the icon. ?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
@Saint: You could, but that would be a permanent change for all texture packs, isn't as straightforward and would be overwritten by any update. Still an option though ;)

@Vineet: When I made chiseled sandstone I made six or seven versions. Then I used CTM to randomize their usage, which overwrites the texture for it in the terrain.png. To remove the texture in CTM, delete the /CTM/terrain229.properties.

vineet

Jul 29, 2019
@Saint: You could, but that would be a permanent change for all texture packs, isn't as straightforward and would be overwritten by any update. Still an option though ;)

@Vineet: When I made chiseled sandstone I made six or seven versions. Then I used CTM to randomize their usage, which overwrites the texture for it in the terrain.png. To remove the texture in CTM, delete the /CTM/terrain229.properties.
And any other blocks you did that for?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
And any other blocks you did that for?
Loads. Every single .properties file in the CTM folder overwrites some texture. Furnace and workbench have custom bottoms, tall grass has a slew of random textures, I randomized quite a few of the bricks, log tops match the color of the side of the log (birch tops are white, for example, not brown), dead grass, connected bookshelves, jungle bark, vines, lily pads (with a white colorizer), etc. I can't remember all I've done right now...

vineet

Jul 29, 2019
Loads. Every single .properties file in the CTM folder overwrites some texture. Furnace and workbench have custom bottoms, tall grass has a slew of random textures, I randomized quite a few of the bricks, log tops match the color of the side of the log (birch tops are white, for example, not brown), dead grass, connected bookshelves, jungle bark, vines, lily pads (with a white colorizer), etc. I can't remember all I've done right now...
Anyway to know if a CTM Folder overwrites that texture?

heecks

Jul 29, 2019
I recently downloaded texture patcher 1.1 and I got this error message. The external config.txt file is the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.