[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
My texture pack isn't working. I have missing texture or corrupted texture all over the place no matter optifine is installed or not. i have some **GL error** 1282 or something like that in my log.
What version of soartex do you have? 2.2? 2.3? 2.4? Version number can be found in the texture pack menu.
Have you used the mod patcher?
What version of Minecraft are you on and what mods do you have installed?

I fixed a spammy GL error in Soartex 2.2.x a while back.

Freddonic

Jul 29, 2019
What version of soartex do you have? 2.2? 2.3? 2.4? Version number can be found in the texture pack menu.
Have you used the mod patcher?
What version of Minecraft are you on and what mods do you have installed?

I fixed a spammy GL error in Soartex 2.2.x a while back.

I'm using Ultimatev1.0. Do you know how to fix this?

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Ultimate texture pack updated!
-All invisible textures fixed
-Applied Energistics started and nearly completed
-IC2 machines, IC2 Compact Solars, IC2 Advanced Machines and Gregtech remade
-Major updates/remakes on Thaumcraft, Forestry and Xycraft
-Minefactory Reloaded started
-Plenty of detail fixes for many other mods

Will likely be the last release before 1.5 if FTB itself doesn't update.

@Freddonic: Please redownload the Soartex pack for Ultimate.

Freddonic

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Ultimate texture pack updated!
-All invisible textures fixed
-Applied Energistics started and nearly completed
-IC2 machines, IC2 Compact Solars, IC2 Advanced Machines and Gregtech remade
-Major updates/remakes on Thaumcraft, Forestry and Xycraft
-Minefactory Reloaded started
-Plenty of detail fixes for many other mods

Will likely be the last release before 1.5 if FTB itself doesn't update.

@Freddonic: Please redownload the Soartex pack for Ultimate.

I have redownloaded it a few times from this website and from FTB launcher but it's still not working. It works when I remove it from the texturepacks folder and log in to FTB. Then, I go into Texture packs and select open textures folder and I drag the texture packs in and select it. This will make it work. But after I close the client and open it again, the errors come again.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
All remaining texture packs updated. At this point, the 1.5 ports are now officially in full swing. My mass texturing work is done and I'll be focusing on original content for those things that have been harder to texture. I have a foliage update in mind. Original XBXL flowers, cattails. Xycraft plants. Flax improvements.

I still have the forestry scoop and grafter mentioned a few days back in mind. Lots of fun things to make now!

Freddonic, I have never heard I that problem before. I also don't know a fix... that's really weird. If anyone else has that problem, let me know. The best suggestion I can come up with is re-zipping the texture pack. Sorry I'm not too helpful.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried the 64x version of Soartex Fanver downloaded through the FTB Launchpad as well as the one listed here in the thread AND on the Soartex Fanver website.

In ALL cases I get "GL RENDER" errors before it crashes out.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
I hope we get a 32x soon, or even a 16x.
When my max FPS is 15, I don't have too many to spare.

mattiecraft

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this texture pack and some of the ores are missing. Also marble isn't textured. On top of that my cross-hair is a white square with no texture. I tried downloading the correct optifine version and that made it worse, all the buttons were white and my item bar at the bottom of the screen was white too. I've seen many recent let's plays using the feed the beast- mindcrack pack with this texture pack and all their stuff was textured. I also tried the download from the soartex website and the same problems occured.

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
Out of interest, I'm getting a corrupted Vajra texture and icon, I have just done a fresh install of everything and still get it, what have I done?! lol.

Richoz27

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some way I can get the previous version of the Ultimate texture pack? I overwrote it not knowing existing textures had been changed, the new Applied Energistics and Gregtech textures look terrible compared to the old, all I wanted where the new icons for the new Adv solar recipe, id rather copy those over to the previous version if I could.

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some way I can get the previous version of the Ultimate texture pack? I overwrote it not knowing existing textures had been changed, the new Applied Energistics and Gregtech textures look terrible compared to the old, all I wanted where the new icons for the new Adv solar recipe, id rather copy those over to the previous version if I could.
Check out our github. It keeps track of every single file change.
https://github.com/Soartex-Fanver/Soartex-Textures/commit/6c2e02202fb6659435add29e89131258556010fb

Richoz27

Jul 29, 2019

Great thanks for this! I have replaced the relevant png files and rezipped the texture pack, but now its only showing default when this texture pack is selected... is there something special i need to do when rezipping? all I did was overwrite the png files i wanted to change, I didnt mess with the folder structure or anything else.

GoldBattle

Jul 29, 2019
Great thanks for this! I have replaced the relevant png files and rezipped the texture pack, but now its only showing default when this texture pack is selected... is there something special i need to do when rezipping? all I did was overwrite the png files i wanted to change, I didnt mess with the folder structure or anything else.
Nothing special. Just make sure your zipping the internal folders not a texture folder. So when you open your .zip it should have texturepack.zip/pack.png;texturepack.zip/inv/;texturepack.zip/gui/;texturepack.zip/elorram/ ect.

Most of the time it is if you zip the folder that was holding the textures.res i.e. texturepack.zip/folderIWasHoldingTexturesIn/mainfolders(orfiles here)

Status
Not open for further replies.