[64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

staticrage72

Jul 29, 2019
titleeq.png

Soartex Fanver is the fan continuation of Soartex, a smooth 64x texture pack made by Soar49!
Ready to go:
Optifine recommended. Can be patched with mod patcher!​

--------------------------------------​
To make your own:
Step one: Textures for vanilla. Requires Optifine or MCPatcher.​

Step two: Add textures into your your texture pack for the mods you select.​
--------------------------------------​

For the lazy:
Includes the Vanilla Download as well as textures for over 100 mods.​

You make the textures for the next update! Post them in this thread or here.
We are currently developing Soartex 1.5 mod support. The following mods will need to be made by new contributors like you:​
Tinker's Construct
Modular Power Suits
Extra Utilities
Minefactory Reloaded
Plugins for Forestry
Portal Gun
Natura
I'm always happy to give guidance and support on how to texture for Minecraft. -Shoeboxam​

Here's some pictures of FTB textures! Finally! Thanks cpsgames.​
collageh.png

Note: Delete /environment/lightmap0.png/ to fix discolored Xycraft bricks. This reverts light values to vanilla.

We are still developing these packs, especially the vanilla and FTB packs. If you have a problem with any of the FTB packs, post it here and I will fix it.

1.2.5/1.4.7 archives.
what about unleashed?

Starkcybernetics

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have any idea why my game crashes without a crash report every time I load up this texture pack for FTB Unleashed? The screen just goes black. Any tips or tricks? I download the Vanilla 1.5.x from the Soartex website then I downloaded the above link for the Unleashed pack. I then extract the FTB file into the Vanilla, drop it into my texture pack folder, load up the launcher. Go to options, click texture packs, click on Soartex and the screen loads for a good 5 minutes, then goes black. Any suggestions on what I would have done wrong? I'm in love with this texture pack and really want it for my FTB Unleashed world. Thank you in advance

Edit: I clicked texture packs on the main minecraft screen after loading it through the FTB launcher not the texture packs in the FTB launcher just to clarify.

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
I don't think you need to get the vanilla one separately, should work just with the above download.

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
Its certainly all I did, and its working with 1.1.3 plus a few added extra mods.

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
I've installed GregTech for Unleashed and am currently encountering a small bug with it. When Galena Ore is connected to stone on one of the faces, only 2 faces opposite each other show the Galena texture, with the 4 other faces showing stone. However, when Galena is not connected, it shows the Galena texture on all the faces. Makes finding it a bit harder when mining. I know GregTech isn't supported in Unleashed, but do you know of a quick fix that I can apply for this?

Example:
48mWG.jpg

Starkcybernetics

Jul 29, 2019
So I did what you said and I got this:

EDIT: Nvm I fixed the problem, I didn't have x64 Java for whatever reason, but it works now! thank you for the help!

Tascavengur

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone know of a link on how to get FTB + OptiFine + Soartex running in Unleashed. In Ultimate it was pretty easy by just selecting the mod pack + tp and go... Since unleashed i've been trying to get it all working together. I'll try with the above DL tonite

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
I've installed GregTech for Unleashed and am currently encountering a small bug with it. When Galena Ore is connected to stone on one of the faces, only 2 faces opposite each other show the Galena texture, with the 4 other faces showing stone. However, when Galena is not connected, it shows the Galena texture on all the faces. Makes finding it a bit harder when mining. I know GregTech isn't supported in Unleashed, but do you know of a quick fix that I can apply for this?

Example:
48mWG.jpg

This isn't an issue with the texture pack in this case. Greg is trying out some things that "hides" ores. Its just a bit buggy atm.

MiK3gamer

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i dont know if that's already nown, i ont see a "known bugs" area in the OP ...
i just installed the Texturepack yesterday, and noticed that the Liquids "Oil" and "fuel" fom buildcraft are buggy.
my oil looks like some yellow blocks inside the iron tank ... for some reason it seems to be fine in a portable Tank from Thermal Expansion.
and the fuel is pretty much invisible, with some weird purple stuff inside (in steel tank and the original buildcraft tank).

if needed, i can post screenshots later on, but not now. it's 4:14 AM here, and i wanna jump straight into my bed.
but by the way, when did the 1.5.2 version come out? i was waiting for it for quite a while (but then didnt check the thread for some time). happy to finally hav a 1.5.2 texture pack

*edit*
now that's weird.
i just started minecraft to check something on the server, and this time both liquids are shown correctly :-O kinda confused right now

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
cant seem to download the texture pack from ftb launcher. also is it safe to use? does it crash often?
i am working with Unleash 1.1.4

MiK3gamer

Jul 29, 2019
@Stigma311
no crashes at all for me. but i never had crash problems because of a texture pack. (maybe there are problems with weak computers?)

@Texturepack Author
there seems to be a wrong texture.
there are bee hives in the nether, but they got a texture which looks like a yellow glowing ore. obviously a bug, because bee hives dont look like ores

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys; I'm using the 1.6.2 texture pack and I have a request: Please fix the font for turtles (computer craft)! They look horrible :(

namae

Jul 29, 2019
Installed texture pack via launcher onto unleashed. Then exchanged BoP for extrabiomes, but textures for extrabiomes refuse to update even after installation with patcher.
lecWGKS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.