Whitelist Server [5.3.2]JWL FTB[No Grief][No PvP][24/7][Towny][LWC][iConomy][ChestShop]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frenchie295886

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name ERULINATOR
Why do you want to join our server? been a long time i haven't played on a server; and never modded.
Why JWL? seems to me like a FRIENDLY non-grief server
Something about yourself I'm 16, French and live in the USA

TIMX222

Jul 29, 2019
Aw, I was going to celebrate on it about my success in installing the shaders mod for DW20...

Oh well. I can wait. I should be studying for finals anyways.

imnotcrazy777

Jul 29, 2019
Aw, I was going to celebrate on it about my success in installing the shaders mod for DW20...

Oh well. I can wait. I should be studying for finals anyways.
I had no idea there were shaders for FTB, I guess I'm going to be trying those out when I get my 7950 soon!

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: mjmac85
Why do you want to join our server?
I am looking for a good community to play with and get to know. I enjoy being a social gamer.

Why JWL?
It looks like a nice server with a good list of plugins. I like the restrictions and the rules.
Something about yourself
I usually can get on for an hour or 2 a day during the week with more time during the weekends. I like working on group projects and getting to know the other people on the server. I have experience with running an FTB server and I am familiar with the plugins.

Clawx207

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry it is up again. i fixed one issue and then another poped up, i have early work tomorrow and jd will hopefully be on to help me

mjmac85 you are added

Avery2010 please post in application form

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
ok thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1370836191][/DOUBLEPOST]Your in-game name: funkeytown2055
Why do you want to join our server? me and my friend are trying to find a good server
Why JWL? because it looks like a cool server
Something about yourself: i am very funny and i am 16