Whitelist Server [5.3.2]JWL FTB[No Grief][No PvP][24/7][Towny][LWC][iConomy][ChestShop]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Oioae

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: Oioae
Why do you want to join our server: Ive been playing Tekkit2 for a while and i want to play this one
Why JWL: I was on Tekkit2 and I heard about the direwolf one
Something about yourself: Im 20 from the Russia

Heathennation

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, do you think I could get on the whitelist?
I Havent played on a DW20 server yet and your server sounds like a good time.
IGN Is Heathennation

Thanks!

DIEXSnipez

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ^.^
My Ingame name is DIEXSnipez and I would like to join the server because my friend UN1TxBOOMZ has told me that this server is cool.
It seems like a nice place with a nice community and I would like to be apart of that :3
I like dogs and play the piano. I also worked with a chef named Tom Kitchen who is apparently famous......
I hope you respond to this quickly and whitelist me on the server.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: EXE_Chance
Why do you want to join our server: I have a friend in your server funkeytown2055
Why JWL: me funkeytown have been looking for a server
Something about yourself:me and funkeytown have played tekkit and minecraft we are very good

MisterBiggs

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: EXE_Chance
Why do you want to join our server: I have a friend in your server funkeytown2055
Why JWL: me funkeytown have been looking for a server
Something about yourself:me and funkeytown have played tekkit and minecraft we are very good
Your in

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name DemonicShadow89
Why do you want to join our server?to play with mature players and with a great staff
Why JWL?Because you have a great staff and mature players
Something about yourself i have played minecraft since it has come out also was a mod on a server for 2 years

MisterBiggs

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name DemonicShadow89
Why do you want to join our server?to play with mature players and with a great staff
Why JWL?Because you have a great staff and mature players
Something about yourself i have played minecraft since it has come out also was a mod on a server for 2 years

Your in.

CodTurkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CodTurkey
I have always wanted to play ftb with random people, but i hate playing with griefers.
I stumbled upon this server, and it looks AWESOME! i would love to play on this server!
I know about alot of mods, and im watching direwolf everyday.

ReservoirDogg

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name ReservoirDogg

Ive been playing tekkit for a couple years on and off, but I am switching to FTB because of forestry, among other things. I am looking for a permanent server to be a part of.

asalt13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Asalt13
Experience: 3 years (all mods but TC)
Reason: Looking for a good structured community to join. I would love to join a server with well established towns enough that a railway could be useful. Very good with building functional projects.