Whitelist Server [5.3.2]JWL FTB[No Grief][No PvP][24/7][Towny][LWC][iConomy][ChestShop]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gamer556

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: gamer556
Why do I want to join your server: It seems pretty cool and with all the Public servers letting me down this looks fun!
Why this one: It seems like a cool server and all
My own info: I am 14, and love to play MC anytime I can!

hellzkicker

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: cameron_pearson
Why do you want to join our server?: never played minecraft other than on xbox completely new to modpacks
Why JWL?: friends play on it
Something about yourself: 17, RL friends with bradgarner and hellzkicker

akjohnston

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name akjohnston
Why do you want to join our server? well i apleyed for you tekkit space one and i think this one looks cool
Why JWL? well these seem legit cool
Something about yourselfi love tekkit

Baris Dincer

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: Dead_Ambition
Why do you want to join our server?My friend plays on it and wanted me to join
Why JWL?heard its a godd server from a friend by the name of cloneco
Something about yourself:Im simply awesome

gap1999

Jul 29, 2019
hi my in game name is gap199 and I am now a new mod on JWL feed the beast server. and those of you who are going to join the server have fun!

jpkline

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: jpkline
Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a good FTB server to play on with a good community
Why JWL? JWL seems to be a well established group of servers and after looking over the website it interests me, not to mention it is fairly new on the FTB server.
Something about yourself: I ran a FTB server for awhile with me and a friend but since he has stopped playing I decided I would stop hosting my server and start somewhere fresh and new.

MisterBiggs

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: jpkline
Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a good FTB server to play on with a good community
Why JWL? JWL seems to be a well established group of servers and after looking over the website it interests me, not to mention it is fairly new on the FTB server.
Something about yourself: I ran a FTB server for awhile with me and a friend but since he has stopped playing I decided I would stop hosting my server and start somewhere fresh and new.
Your in, and im glad someone liked the site!

jedijumper3246

Jul 29, 2019
In game name- jedijumper3246
i have been on the jwl maintekkit server for a while now and was hopeing that i could be whitelisted on to the ftb server because most people in the JWL community are on the server and i am lonley D:

MisterBiggs

Jul 29, 2019
DG8to3ql.png

New Market is coming along nicely, Big thanks to gap1999 and FumbleWally for getting it going.

sirdoug999

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: Sirdoug999
Why do you want to join our server?: It has bean recommended Highly By My cousin
Why JWL? I have been looking for an FTB server for some time and all the outhers are no so good.
Something about yourself: I'm 13 and have bean playing minecraft since 2010.

gap1999

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join our server?: It has bean recommended Highly By My cousin
Why JWL? I have been looking for an FTB server for some time and all the outhers are no so good.
you are now white listed

MisterBiggs

Jul 29, 2019
Give me just a second to open ftb and your in.