Whitelist Server [5.3.2]JWL FTB[No Grief][No PvP][24/7][Towny][LWC][iConomy][ChestShop]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jd210

Jul 29, 2019
Server is running fine, please be aware the the server does restart every so often to reduce lag

hellzkicker

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: hellzkicker and bradgarner
enjoyed the tekkit server want to try FTB
enjoy the nice community on the JWL tekkit server
we are both students of age 18

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Ex_Chance
i like playing feed the beast and tekkit
And friends with funkeytown2055 on your server
and i am age 16

swordboy64

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: swordboy64
Why do you want to join our server? to join my friends playing dw20
Why JWL? because i play on the new tekkit server which is very enjoyable and not laggy at all
Something about yourself: i'm 13 my name is Oliver and i'm very good at all of the mods

MisterBiggs

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: swordboy64
Why do you want to join our server? to join my friends playing dw20
Why JWL? because i play on the new tekkit server which is very enjoyable and not laggy at all
Something about yourself: i'm 13 my name is Oliver and i'm very good at all of the mods

Your in.

cloneco

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name cloneco
Why do you want to join our server? To play with people from the tekkit server and to get used to playing fTB again
Why JWL? Because you guys are awsome
Something about yourself love minecraft and like playing with other people from around the world

MisterBiggs

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name cloneco
Why do you want to join our server? To play with people from the tekkit server and to get used to playing fTB again
Why JWL? Because you guys are awsome
Something about yourself love minecraft and like playing with other people from around the world
Glad to get you on FTB!

Christopher Green

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Grndragon
Why do you want to join? I am new to server play and am looking for a good place to start.
Why JWL? Lots of positive comments in the last 5 pages. seems like a nice bunch of people
Something about yourself: 35 years old with 4 kids. Love minecraft and can't wait to join the community!

Cirzaah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cirzaah
It has the plugins i prefer and seems to have a good community
Why JWL: It just seems like a good server to play on. I was referred to by gap1999
I enjoy this modpack particularly and am familiar with the mods. I am american and im 15.

teh

Jul 29, 2019
You are whitelisted, sorry for the 10 minute or so delay and trust me gap knows good about JWL

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: DeamonHal
Why do you want to join our server?: Have fun,be part of the community
Why JWL?: Looks like a fun server to be on
Something about yourself: 21, friendly, like building. Hope to be part of this community.