Whitelist Server [5.3.2]JWL FTB[No Grief][No PvP][24/7][Towny][LWC][iConomy][ChestShop]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Clawx207

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you are on the right version and dont click the cancel button when logging in. If this fails reset your dw20 folder

owix1

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I have to do this but anyways here it is
In game name: owix1 .... I think
Why do you want to join our server: ... Idk
Why JWL?: because MERICA
Something about yourself: (What are you guys, stalkers?) I have a computer.

catastr0fik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aw3som3man11

Why do you want to join our server? cus Im really good with redstone and most of the mods

like applied energistic's,ThaumCraft,and BuildCraft.
Why JWL? cus i was looking for servers and found this server.It looked really interesting

Something about yourself:I love playing Direwolf20 modpack and his videos.This and Ultimate modpack is the modpacks i only play.

Oceans14th

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Oceans14th
Why? I played on the tekkitmain and it was pretty chill
Want to try new modpacks besides tekkit

Clawx207

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the server downage, teh60 and ansonbiggs suggested i update the server and turn on IC2 generation, GREAT IDEA??? NO!

Waynebanks

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name waynebanks
Why do you want to join our server? i don't know :p to have fun and a sever to play on
Why JWL? been on jwl severs for a while (jwl tekkit )
Something about yourself mmmm :| don't know what to say i love BLUE :D and RED im Jamaican

beano292

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: beano292

Why do i want to join?: i want to hoin because i am looking for a private dw20 server

Why JWL?: i want to be on a server where the risk of greif is low and i can have fun.

something about myself: i am 13 and from the uk

Escobar2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Escobar2000
Why I want to join: (Appropriate reason here)
Why JWL: Are you really asking me this? It's awesome, duh!
Something about me: I am a student at Scheppersinstituut Mechelen. I study Latin and maths.

Chewbacca

Jul 29, 2019
Name: GomJabba

searching for a nice community
i playing ftb since release and i am familiar with most oft the most. I am 30 and live in germany. I love to build houses out of microblocks which looking awesome. mostly i take photos of buildings and try to rebuild them, eg old factory buildings or modern houses

Chewbacca

Jul 29, 2019
i had the same problems. i had to get some older Version of chickenchunks and extrabiomes xl