Whitelist Server [5.3.2]JWL FTB[No Grief][No PvP][24/7][Towny][LWC][iConomy][ChestShop]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: UselessFlaw
Why do you want to join our server?: I cannot afford to keep mine up nor can I handle the stress of dealing with it anymore.
Why JWL?: First recent server on the list without an age requirement, but I still hope to get to know and get along with you.
Something about yourself: I livestream alot so I may not communicate through voice much, I also know LUA for computercraft fluently so I'll help with the cc codes :D

gap1999

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: gap1999
I want to join the server because I have been with JWL gaming since tekkit classic. I really love the server and the staff are the best people ever. they will always help you with what ever problem you have. that's why I want to join again. so yeah.

cre8ive65

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: cre8ive65
Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a new home, my regualr FTB server went down
Why JWL: Looks serious and professional
Something about yourself: 17 year old electronic music producer from Canada who plays FTB on the side

Svetlack

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: Svetlack
Why do you want to join our server: Been jumping from server to server as they go down. Need a stable one.
Why JWL: Seems like it won't go down.
Something about yourself: Canadian FTB'er, bad singing and photography habit, with a side of graphic arts. I'm also friends with that cre8ive65 dude. :D

TIMX222

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: timx222
Why do you want to join our server?: This server fits all the criteria I have for a server. A VOIP server, small nice community, and a whitelist. As well as a new world, which is nice.
Why JWL?: I chose JWL because it is one of the first which came up and looked very promising.
Something about yourself: I play piano and I love strategy games, especially Wargame: Airland Battle and League of Legends, the latter of which (LoL) I have played for nearly 300 hours and am highest numerical level. (30). I am an honors student and I love gaming on the PC I built in September.

TIMX222

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. That was quick! :D

Quick question, did you ban the portal MOD or the guns? I ADORE the music discs, turrets, and the long fall boots and every chance I get to use them I take.
I understand the guns, they are hell for servers, but I just want to know if I can still listen to GLaDOS's singing or those cute little turrets :3

Wallydxd

Jul 29, 2019
Also update to 5.3.1
And no we didnt ban portal gun mod, but we did ban the gravi gun
(u can still craft long fall boots tho)

hazbiggins

Jul 29, 2019
In game name - mmbiggins

I would like to join the server because it looks like a friendly server, which is what i am looking for.

I chose JWL because it is new and I am hoping the world hasn't been plundered to the point I have to walk a 1000 blocks to find a decent spot to call home. Oh, and find people who know how to replant trees.

I work alot and have children, so i will mostly be on at night or sometimes on the weekends. I play
minecraft to relax. I am new to FTB but i have played tekkit quite a bit, so i know some of the addons.

Thank you for the consideration.

Mr. Dragon Tamer

Jul 29, 2019
Your in-game name: connor030
Why do you want to join our server?: I've been looking for a good server with very little things disabled FOREVER!!
Why JWL?: It's better for me to play minecraft with others than just by myself
Something about yourself: I'm a huge FTB beekeeper :)

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
- ingame Name ? MW1000
- How old are you ? 17
- How often/much do you play Minecraft ? 3 or more a day
- Do you have any expierence with FTB ? yeah i play like a half year i think
- Where are you from ? holland/ the netherlands
- Have you ever been banned from a server? If so tell us why . nope
- Are you comfortable with mature language ? . yes
- Do you accept our rules ? yes