32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

JACJP

Jul 29, 2019
Are you on a mac? If so, what archive utility are you using?
I am on a Mac, and it actually says 'decompressing the file'. When I check what program it is using to decompress it, it says archive utility.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
I am on a Mac, and it actually says 'decompressing the file'. When I check what program it is using to decompress it, it says archive utility.

If possible, could you try using iZip? The standard archive utility for macs aren't the best.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
It all depends if mod authors will adopt the new method of textures. If they do, it'll be amazing and better for everyone. If they don't, oh well.
I at least know that soaryn is going to do it, or at least he implied it when he said in the change log on the xycraft wiki he was going to wait until 1.5 to re-texture some stuff

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if its been mentioned but the soldering iron gui is a little wrong. the spot you put the circuit board is actually a spot above where the gui says it is.

RabbitRan

Jul 29, 2019
Also not sure if it's been mentioned, but there's no texture for the "Diamond to Obsidian Chest Upgrade", so it is invisible! It'd be awesome to get a texture for the actual Obsidian Chest too, at the moment it looks rather...poopy.
Haha.
I love the heck out of this texture pack though!

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if its been mentioned but the soldering iron gui is a little wrong. the spot you put the circuit board is actually a spot above where the gui says it is.
Just to make sure: I posted an update (which, of course, may not yet be implemented into the actual pack) on page 22. Is that one wrong, too?

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Also not sure if it's been mentioned, but there's no texture for the "Diamond to Obsidian Chest Upgrade", so it is invisible! It'd be awesome to get a texture for the actual Obsidian Chest too, at the moment it looks rather...poopy.
I borrowed from the Enderstorage (because I lurv the new design to pieces^^), so credit to the maker of those, really. I merely cropped and cut. ;)

block_textures.png
block_textures.png
item_textures.png
item_textures.png
obsidianchest.png
obsidianchest.png

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
Just to make sure: I posted an update (which, of course, may not yet be implemented into the actual pack) on page 22. Is that one wrong, too?

cant be 100% but it may be wrong. i will have to check in game to find out for sure but unable to at the moment[DOUBLEPOST=1362472163][/DOUBLEPOST]
I borrowed from the Enderstorage (because I lurv the new design to pieces^^), so credit to the maker of those, really. I merely cropped and cut. ;)

block_textures.png
View attachment 2426
item_textures.png
View attachment 2427
obsidianchest.png
View attachment 2428

i love these chest designs as its not to in your face with the different colours like they are normally plus it keep them with a actually chest look with the wood.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Answering my own question: Yes, it is wrong indeed. Must've overlooked that one last time. Anyways, here's the "fix for the fix" I posted on page 22 (that attachment is removed by now).

This one should fit the soldering gui - at least it worked correct in my game. ;)
solder_new.jpg

Texture:
solder.png

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
Answering my own question: Yes, it is wrong indeed. Must've overlooked that one last time. Anyways, here's the "fix for the fix" I posted on page 22 (that attachment is removed by now).

This one should fit the soldering gui - at least it worked correct in my game. ;)
View attachment 2438

Texture:
View attachment 2439

great work on the fast fix.

this is why i love this texture pack. any thing that has a problem someone is able to fix it within a small ammount of time.

Sebe47

Jul 29, 2019
Is this the right texture for Rubber Trees and Saplings ?

Attachments

• 2013-03-05_17.08.58.png
    2013-03-05_17.08.58.png
    672.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 2013-03-05_17.08.41.jpg
    2013-03-05_17.08.41.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 95

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
quick note iv been having a issue with purple lines pretty much on all dark blocks. may have it on all blocks but the darker the block the easier to see. if its just me then its prob a setting i missed in the optifine settings. as it only started happening a week or so ago when i set all optifine to default by mistake. and only just got round to trying to stop it.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
quick note iv been having a issue with purple lines pretty much on all dark blocks. may have it on all blocks but the darker the block the easier to see. if its just me then its prob a setting i missed in the optifine settings. as it only started happening a week or so ago when i set all optifine to default by mistake. and only just got round to trying to stop it.

Turn off anti aliasing