32x [32x] JohnSmith Technician's Remix

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
I like the look of this pack. Can I just download the 1.4.6 pack for the DW20 I am running or do I need to also download the above attachments and such

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Everything looks perfect in this pack for me, except for the pigmen. I run the latest version of optifine, everything is up to date. But the Zombie Pigmen don't render properly. I haven't heard anyone else mention this, so I know I am doing something incorrectly. I just would like ideas on how I can fix that. It wouldn't bother me, but I have a "summer home" in the nether on my server.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm tired, so here's a literally tiny tweak for XyCraft: A new icon for sulfur goo. Yes, that's it. ;)

sprite_items.png

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
You guys are welcome to my RP2 marble textures if you want them:
aGi4qks.png

Screens:
hXd91IQ.jpg

2gasRyx.jpg

AF4OLeF.png

Nice. Seen these on Morv's stream and they look great. Hope they end up in the pack.

BTW, just a FYI the mediafire download link on the fist page seems to be missing a lot of Thaumcraft items.
Looks like it's the stuff that was moved aound when Thaumcraft last updated... Zombie brains etc.

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
the marble looks good.

the pigman thing is very annoying i had that since i last updated optifine. not sure on a fix yet so if anyone else knows of one would be happy to hear.

sulfur goo looks good. haven't really seen it much other than the side bar. may have to try get a hold of some so can get a better look

Reactions: diggerjohn99

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I'll just disable Optifine. I really don't care about the water and lava textures (default is fine by me for those).

gremlindan

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I'll just disable Optifine. I really don't care about the water and lava textures (default is fine by me for those).

strange not sure what has fixed it but pigmen seem to be normal again only thing that i have done is tweak a few settings to fancy and used latest texture pack update

Kasran

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening! I love this mod pack, I really do.
There is one thing, though. Have a screenshot!
2013-03-06_13.42_.26_.png

Behold the majestic rubber tree!

I'm guessing it's not supposed to look like that. Is this pack just not meant for FTB Ultimate, or am I missing something, or...?

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Darn!
Okay, I'll bide my time and watch this thread then. Thanks!
That's acctually what I'm doing ^^ when this gets ultimate compability I'll get a world, but i've seen those rubber tress when i just tested something in the ultimate pack, could u give me some info on those? or just link it so we don't get too out of topic!

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to break it to you, but that is how our new rubber trees are going to look. We wanted to adopt a more contemporary and futuristic look to our trees. We will slowly transition all of the other tree types to that.

I'm just kidding, I'm looking for a fix right now.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
If one of you guys wants to take a crack at the Advanced Electric Jetpack in the Ultimate pack I'd be eternally grateful, as it's currently a pink square.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening! I love this mod pack, I really do.
There is one thing, though. Have a screenshot!
2013-03-06_13.42_.26_.png

Behold the majestic rubber tree!

I'm guessing it's not supposed to look like that. Is this pack just not meant for FTB Ultimate, or am I missing something, or...?

Latest version is now fixed.

EbicNinja

Jul 29, 2019
No, just untextured stuff in 16x.
Well, good enough for me, as long as stuffs isn't bugged out like the rubber tree a few posts up :)

Edit: I'd like to give a tip, everytime you update the pack with attachments from this thread you should make a new post saying you added the above attachments into the pack, so when you download the pack you know which ones you will have to install for yourself.. Sexy texture pack :D