1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
So from the looks of your fabulous spreadsheet (NICE work by the way!), it seems that pretty much everything is either in 1.5.1 Dev or 1.5.1 Release. That is super cool!
Yes everything is coming together quite nicely. *rubs hands together methodically*

Spreadsheet now actually for reals now guys auto-updates (i hope) itself with new mod version information every 60 seconds. Flipping Google didn't make that easy to do and my method would probably piss them off.

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
I saw a link to a railcraft beta build. Not sure the source though -- was a direct ad fly link to a RC jar...

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

But actually this update is good. After modders add in a bit of code no more of this BS waiting will be nearly as bad. Forge will just need to update and they do that quite often. I dont think this update will break most of them?

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it is a good test of the version independence too. Hopefully Forge will update soon so we can test it out.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Finding a way around the urlfetch quota for revision parsing. Dag nabbit. :|

Found a work around. Ke ke ke ke ke