1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
1.5.1 progress ingame tabs:
Tab #3 has Twilight Forest stuff. We are getting there.

(IC2 needs to move it with the textures) Forge r650

P3xekE7.png

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Wait, what? How does Thaumic Bees update if neither Extra Bees nor Thaumcraft itself have updated? Checks

Huh. Well, that is interesting. You know, I knew we'd hit 85% updated before the end of the month, but this is much faster than I epected. If you count things that are in Alpha/Beta, the only things with active worldgen we are missing are Railcraft (which is in closed Beta), Xycraft, Thaumcraft, and Redpower2. I've been playing Minecraft for two years, I have never seen an update go this smoothly.

Kiwisz

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently MysteriousAges (author of thaumic bees) has made thaumic bees more stand alone, turning it more into Magic Bees, so it will eventually have support for things like Ars Magicka, Divine RPG, that kinda stuff :p so thats why its updated before thaumcraft but it should still have all the old bees it did before.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
The 'community' isnt divided on GT/RP. The community simply has members, like any community, that are spoiled little twits that have no patience. Its like saying a 'household is divided' because two kids don't want to do their homework and the parents want them to.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
To be fair, "spoiled twits" may be too much.
Plus that metaphor really isn't that appropriate for the situation.

I for one don't mind either way, I don't use RP2, so she can disappear as long as she wants, all I care is that the FTB mopack(s) aren't held back because of one single mod be it whichever mod it is, but with the upcoming BETA pack that doesn't really matter I guess.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't think it is too much. Most people either don't care or just have patience. A few loudmouths however think, literally believe that they are OWED explanation when a mod isn't updated right away. I believe one is justified in labeling them as 'twit'.

anyway....

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Should probably add Tinker's Construct to the list btw, since Slow announced it will be in the 1.5 beta pack
Here's the MCF link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1659892-151tinkers-construct/
And i guess Natura as well, since they technically are seperate mods but they go together and i'm assuming it'll be included to? Not sure though.
MCF link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1753754-151natura/

I could add it to an extra official/extra FTB mods, or are you saying it will be in one of the main three listed? Thanks for the links

Is the 1.5.x Update FTB sheet is the official one? I wonder why it lists Mystcraft as not having worldgen. The Mystcraft villagers and their houses are surely worldgen?
That one is helpful and I used to use it and two others over a month ago, but it was too generalized, the main usefullyness of this one is it sorts by pack and is easy to read, as I assume people are more intrested in their favorite pack(s) than the overall. And yes id say that is worldgen