1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Stripped down FTB packs should be popping up this month at the rate many of them are updating (Buildcraft, IC2 are quickly becoming more 'finished' and stable.)

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Stripped down FTB packs should be popping up this month at the rate many of them are updating (Buildcraft, IC2 are quickly becoming more 'finished' and stable.)
Just wondering, but where did you get that information?
Where can I find Redpower 1.5 then?
The 'Dev' tag means that the mod dev has expressed that they will be updating to 1.5 (Eloraam did so on Twitter a while ago). I don't think that's a very good way of doing it, as it creates confusion, as shown here.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
The 'Dev' tag means that the mod dev has expressed that they will be updating to 1.5 (Eloraam did so on Twitter a while ago). I don't think that's a very good way of doing it, as it creates confusion, as shown here.

I find it to be perfectly clear. It says dev, because it means development. Just because some people choose to attach more to it than that, does not mean it is the source of confusion. The individuals are really the cause.

That being said, I do think a 4th category would benefit all.

No->Dev->Beta->Yes.

No :( = No word
Dev :| = Word of development
Beta :) = Public test build available. ( Technically an Open Beta, but the precision isn't needed. )
Yes :D = Yay!

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I find it to be perfectly clear. It says dev, because it means development. Just because some people choose to attach more to it than that, does not mean it is the source of confusion. The individuals are really the cause.

That being said, I do think a 4th category would benefit all.

No->Dev->Beta->Yes.

No :( = No word
Dev :| = Word of development
Beta :) = Public test build available. ( Technically an Open Beta, but the precision isn't needed. )
Yes :D = Yay!
I completely agree that I find it perfectly clear, but the fact is, just looking at this thread, some don't. I also don't think that "Back on RP full-time now. Lots of surprises coming, but first, I'll likely be releasing a new bugfix for 1.4.6 and a port to 1.5.' exactly qualifies as in development, because where is that 1.4.6 bugfix? And where is ANY news on the port for 1.5. A month and a half ago she posted that tweet. And we have nothing else. Please don't turn this into an RP2 flame war, I'm simply saying that I don't agree with the way the mods are labelled on this spreadsheet.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I find Redpower 1.5 then?
Okay here you go: Link
Just wondering, but where did you get that information?

Just personal experiences compiling and testing thinkingame watching how the general progression of things. Since 1.5 a lot has been done, and I can see things coming together a lot better this month. Thats not to say things will be official.... but working i think isnt too far off.

Edit: Maybe OmegaPython will do this if he wants in a merged spreadsheet of some sort? I gave him permission to use this in his.

About the adding another level of readyness isnt really needed. Dev is what it is, and some authors are just slower and more privet than others. i can only go by what the author has stated for a reasonable amount of time. If shes still MIA when we are sitting here with official 1.5 FTB pack Ill set it to no with a plea for anyone with any information to please help find this missing person and return her to her loving moding family. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1365111659][/DOUBLEPOST]In dev (authors have said they are intrested in updating)
  • Thaumic bees
  • PetroGen

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Barrels for days.
xfSpfZJ.png

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
The Immibis mods seem to be updated to 1.5.1

I'm not sure if these are dev builds or not. The site says auto builds...

Same for Applied Energistics.

Nice thanks, seems to be mostly working from small testing I did. That chest is so OP... Ill change it to Yes now. :D Ill take a look at AE now.
bvA79Py.png

chaogomu

Jan 29, 2013
It's something I'll need to look in to. When Ultimate updates to 1.5 I'm switching my server from the Direwolf20 pack.

Also I find myself internet stalking various mod authors... For instance; Binnie has played 17 hours of Civ V in the last 2 weeks. This is the majority of the gaming that Steam has tracked. Still no official word on extra bees...

More proof that the all mighty Google knows all.

Reactions: Bigglesworth