1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 #305
  1. Change reactor output to float. See how it works out.
  2. Fix crop syncing
Forge 679
  1. Broke our changelog again.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like Soul shards just got updated, and oh boy quite a lot of things seem to have changed.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
...Well, not really everything, but shards are now more expensive (1 diamond per shard instead of three shards) and you craft it in a funky way. Using anvils is probably gone as well, which (hopefully) means people won't have as much reason to hate this mod since now you (probably) need to work to get a T5 spawner.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
I never did use (or even know) the anvil thing. I love Soul Shards. I think a diamond per shard is entirely reasonable. Can't wait to play it!

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what else has changed apart from what has been written in the thread, but I love the fact that access to the End is required to create a soul shard (although I think Ars Magica might use End Stone in some of it's structures?).

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Over 90% done now before the month ended!

The soul shard 'nerf' is pretty laughable. They were overpowered becuse what they did, now what they cost. It could cost an enderdragon egg and still be too cheap for what T5 does/did.

Having to goto the end does add flavor though.

Remember to install Forge 679+ for this version of SS to work.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
New beta feature!!1:

Recent update indicator.
Between 'Version' and '1.5 Status' is a new blank space. This will turn green if a new update is detected. This will last for (on average) about an hour before resetting.

I could use a 24 hour (12 hour average) version as well for ones that aren't updated much?

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Bug: Sometimes when version updating happends, it will error. (Cant do much about it) And will give a false 'green' recent update indication. If you see error by that or the greenrecentupdate block has a black arrow in it, its probably false, just reload the page. Maybe it needs more if statements?!?1/1

Added error detection no false update thingies.

Probably.

Also made the update indicator last longer; ~12 hour.