1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

nytohan

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. WR was missed.
Yeah, I've been trying to get it running, but Chickenbones didn't supply a compiled version of ForgeMultipart for 1.6.2, but the source is there. I've been looking for compilation instructions or a version someone else compiled currently to no avail, so while the mod is "up to date" it's currently impossible to install.

Still glad to hear it's coming regardless of redpower; though I wrote a GUI for computercraft to handle my wireless redstone in anticipation of not having that.

iconmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. I know it might be a tad redundant, but I just wanted to share the spreadsheet I'm using personally for my modpack. I'm using it for development, so it should (should!) be up to date. It's here.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Some unfortunate corrections I discovered whilst trying to update ShneekeyCraft to 1.6...

Thermal Expansion does not yet have a dev version, at least not one I have been able to find. The website only has 1.5.2 versions, and does not have a link to the github, neither does the forum post. That also stands for Omniwrench and CoFH Core. Give the man some time, I'm not even sure if he's back from vacation yet.

Buildcraft might have a dev version, but it is one you will have to manually compile yourself. That's... well out of the scope of most users.

Multipart does, happily, have a release version. Please listen to the warning to download the additional SCALA library to use it. That link is in the forum post. As such, WRCBE is now usable for 1.6.2.

If TE does have a dev version, would someone mind pointing me to it?