1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

1.7.x Packs Yet!? [Mindcrack/DW20/Ultimate/Lite/Horizons/Monster/Unleashed/Unhinged/Tech/Magic/etc]

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Bigglesworth, Mar 21, 2013.

1. ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Too Much Free Time

All I need now is Railcraft...

RedBoss and mathjazz like this.
  2. nytohan

nytohan New Member

From chickenbones post: "WR-CBE requires ForgeMulitpart, an opensource library for having multiple things in the one block space. Get it at http://files.minecra...ForgeMultipart/"

So it's not dependent on redpower, and uses forgemultipart

3. Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth New Member

Nice. WR was missed.

4. nytohan

nytohan New Member

Yeah, I've been trying to get it running, but Chickenbones didn't supply a compiled version of ForgeMultipart for 1.6.2, but the source is there. I've been looking for compilation instructions or a version someone else compiled currently to no avail, so while the mod is "up to date" it's currently impossible to install.

Still glad to hear it's coming regardless of redpower; though I wrote a GUI for computercraft to handle my wireless redstone in anticipation of not having that.

5. iconmaster

iconmaster New Member

MiscPeripherals has a dev build for 1.6 out. Look at RichardG's Twitter. So does EE3 (GitHub shows it all).

Bigglesworth likes this.
  6. Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth New Member

7. Eyamaz

Eyamaz New Member

I might have missed it posted. Forestry has an alpha 1.6.2 release singir tweeted out.

Bigglesworth likes this.
  8. BlackFire

BlackFire New Member

As well as the NEI add-on to this alpha http://bit.ly/1aQjyv7

9. iconmaster

iconmaster New Member

Hey. I know it might be a tad redundant, but I just wanted to share the spreadsheet I'm using personally for my modpack. I'm using it for development, so it should (should!) be up to date. It's here.

10. Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth New Member

Coolio. I might add more to the extra mods section if people want

11. Vilsol

Vilsol New Member

12. Freakscar

Freakscar New Member

Completely offtopic, but I have to say it anyways: Bigglesworth, I like that threads' title of yours. <3

Bigglesworth likes this.
  13. rye1994

rye1994 New Member

Bigglesworth likes this.
  14. Aetherr_

Aetherr_ New Member

GregTech is updated.

Bigglesworth likes this.
  15. Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth New Member

Who doesnt like yetis? :D

Thanks will update

Sweet

16. Mathemusician

Mathemusician New Member

On the left side, Natura says it is updated. On the right side, Natura says it is not updated.

17. Bigglesworth

Bigglesworth New Member

Forgot to delete the rightside one. :eek:

Mathemusician likes this.
  18. Finarfin

Finarfin New Member

19. Skyqula

Skyqula New Member

Biomes O Plenty is at v0.6.0, also v0.5.9 is back ported for 1.5.2 :)

20. ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Too Much Free Time

Some unfortunate corrections I discovered whilst trying to update ShneekeyCraft to 1.6...

Thermal Expansion does not yet have a dev version, at least not one I have been able to find. The website only has 1.5.2 versions, and does not have a link to the github, neither does the forum post. That also stands for Omniwrench and CoFH Core. Give the man some time, I'm not even sure if he's back from vacation yet.

Buildcraft might have a dev version, but it is one you will have to manually compile yourself. That's... well out of the scope of most users.

Multipart does, happily, have a release version. Please listen to the warning to download the additional SCALA library to use it. That link is in the forum post. As such, WRCBE is now usable for 1.6.2.

If TE does have a dev version, would someone mind pointing me to it?