[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Not the same rewards, Grindstone gives pulverized ore as a reward aand the smeltety lava.

Ok, so how can I tell if a quest will be deleted if I complete another quest? I want to be able to choose my rewards more carefully.

preceptor_teeth

Jul 29, 2019
Updated my server to 1.1.7, so far so good! One strange thing, Morpheus isnt working. It seems to be using vanilla sleep mechanics instead of the % sleep voting. This happening for anyone else?

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
That is/are the only 2 quests that have that. :)

That seems a little pointless but ok...

I use HQM packs largely to learn how mods work so I guess I'll have to get a friend to explain the grinder and the gears but it's nice to know I won't run into that again.

Plus I'm a completionist and elimination choices turn me off to games unless it's limited to abstracts like dialogue trees.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
What does 1.1.7 fix?
Submitted 1.1.7, it is more of a fix than an update as you know it from me - but it is important! Today, tterrag told me that his achievement system could corrupt worlds, thus I made this really quickly and while I was editing, I fixed some other stuff too and grabbed the updates of mods that I had avaible.

Anyway, here's the changelog:

Version 1.1.7: Forge 1263
Additions:

None! (You must be thinking "Wow!"...) ;)

Removals:
None either

Changes:
-Disabled recipe for all Thaumic Energistic's Gearboxes, DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU GET THEM IN ANY WAY, THEY WILL CORRUPT CHUNKS - #261
-Beef Oyster Pie now takes Flour instead of Wheat

Fixes:
-Achievements don't crash anymore
-Salinator Upgrade T1 and Beef Oyster Pie now accept Mekanism Salt - #258
-Removed .cfg files whose mods are not in the pack anymore